Sign in to follow this  
Nathan3219

Razbam Metroliner Released

I'm so disappointed by this company. They rip you off 50 bucks worth, there's still no SP to clear their mess up. They do their 'support' via Face book..

Another write off. Why do I never learn...  :(

RobdeVries.jpg

Whatever, personally I'm glad they are finally going to do proper Embraer 120 & ATR 42. 

If those are as good as their Metroliner I will sure buy them. 

Whatever, personally I'm glad they are finally going to do proper Embraer 120 & ATR 42.

I'm waiting to see how the Embraer is but if it's good I'll probably get it. I dont think the company is doing stuff on purpose, it's just the way it's worked out. It's the lack of answers on the forum that bothers me

In my opinion, I think Razbam has too many projects in the fire at once. You have the Metro service pack, which is taking forever, the EMB120 that is supposed to be their next release, the Saab 340, and now the ATR has started development. That's 4 huge projects going on at the same time. It's no wonder they never respond to people in the forums. Not a good move IMHO. That being said, I want Razbam to succeed because I am enjoying the Metro. I would prefer an analog HSI and a blank spot for my Mindstar GNS430 (or RXP).

Todd

Leonardo Software House

The only sad thing is how MD-8X jets are becoming increasingly rare in real life.

Still plenty flying around in American Airlines livery...

That's a good attitude. Well have fun with that half baked stuff. I refrain from buying ever from TrazBam again.

RobdeVries.jpg

That's a good attitude. Well have fun with that half baked stuff. I refrain from buying ever from TrazBam again.

Yeah I will, as an Acceleration used I have found the Metroliner to be rather good. 

On their facebook page they say they have hired a new forum moderator who will take care of the forum updates etc. 

So that's good!

I am looking forward to their upcoming projects (always was) but this is excellent news.

Also on facebook, the SP is delayed till Monday for some more fixes.

Lee

One of the most fun planes i have ever come across... flies like a charm loving the cargo variant for my air hauler company...

It's similair to the pmdg js41 if you ask me... I haven't had any trouble so far everything works and i had no flameouts,,

apart from the gps not working, that's a shame altough i have acceleraton,,,

but with the gps map that you can still activate ..

sure there is a lack of support, but apart from the gps everything works like a charm and it flies fantastic...

i was tempting to buy the carenado but that cockpit hasn't got the feel if you ask me..

can't wait for the saab.. and air hauler 2  :rolleyes:

SP1 is out and can be downloaded from the Razbam store. Need an uninstall of the v1.0 before installing 1.1...full reinstall in other terms. Fixed the cold&dark issue I had in P3D v2 at least. Just barely tested it, but look good so far:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Finally on sale $35.00 at Justflight...sale ends today I believe.  This is a wonderfully beautiful aircraft and I highly recommend her.  I didn't want to pay $50.00 for her but at $35.00 it's a real nice bargain.  if you like the PMDG JS41 you'll love this bird.  She may soon be put in my "must have hangar."

Unfortunately the Acceleration/Gold-requirement prevents me from purchasing it still.  Oh well.  :rolleyes:

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

The last service pack addressed the Acceleration/Gold issues. The Metroliner works flawlessly on my FSX SP2 installation.

- Roger