Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Eaglesoftdg just announced the Citation XLS+ is their newest project

Let's see, Carenado, Milviz, Wilco, ES. Looks like ya'lls dreams have come true. :P

...errr sorry my bad,,, I said "high quality".. meant to say "high quality complex".  That brings your list down to you and Milviz .. if he "jumps in"  :Praying:

WAT1460.png

"Not sure I'd put Carenado and Wilco at the same level as ESDG and MilViz...."

Just mentioning the few that we are recently aware of. Now we all get to prove ourselves... B)

Rgr that.

I think we're going have to do a Biz jet too... 9 pages and counting and it's not even half done... wow.

Nice.

Please please release the Avanti before tackling a biz jet....

I think we're going have to do a Biz jet too... 9 pages and counting and it's not even half done... wow.

Nice.

Sweet talk Gulfstream

Yes and while they do that I'll get to work on some flying pigs.  :lol:

What what? Where? More flying pigs? Oink. Oink.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

What what? Where? More flying pigs? Oink. Oink.

Regards,

Ray

Unfortunately its a well known fact that Gulfstream and Flight Simulation go together like chalk and cheese. I would put a G550 at the top of my list of aircraft for FS, and even have a fully detailed external model ready to go. However I'm doubtful we'll ever see one appear due to their legal stance on the matter. :(

Jordi Blumberg

In efforts to get ready for the XLS as I have no medium Citation Experience I purchased the X 2.0 from Eaglesoft naturally.  Blown away doesn't even come close!!  Nothing is better than a new FSX model that keeps you up at night trying to learn the new material and work with FSUIPC and my X52.  I cannot wait to finish and get her flying.  So if that is what we got on the Citation X 2.0 then I really am chomping at the bit for the XLS.

That all said.  WISH LIST (again) lol.

I am half deaf in one ear and working on getting the other to match.  Most of this is due to ramp noise and flying King Airs.

So somehow when I am moving around OUTSIDE my new Citation X, it is comfortable but way to quiet while I am running the APU  :He He:

My suggestion would be to add the idle noise of smaller jet engine.  JUST a thought.  Again, not a deal breaker but ear candy is nice.

Love the X 2.0 cant wait for the XLS.  Way to go Ray!

I am tempted to get the Wilco X and see the differences.

Respectfully,

Jet

I like the fact that many are showing interest in business jets. For far too long the FS world has put too much focus on a single area of aviation (Airliners). It's about time that more interest and support is shown to General Aviation.

When you compare some of the addons that have been released recently (last 10 years) they have mainly consisted of the same aircrafts over and over again. In the GA world, you have such a vast poll of aircraft to choose from with an even wider range of avionics options.

When you compare airliners to GA aircraft, GA aircraft offers much more adventure and fulfillment than flying a 777 or 737 for 4-8 hours. If you ask any commerical pilot about the must fun they have had flying, it would likely be the days when they flew GA/Bizjet aircraft. With airliners you are restricted to specific routes for specific airlines in the name of "realism". With GA/Bizjets, realism is the freedom to fly anywhere at anytime.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

In efforts to get ready for the XLS as I have no medium Citation Experience I purchased the X 2.0 from Eaglesoft naturally.  Blown away doesn't even come close!!  Nothing is better than a new FSX model that keeps you up at night trying to learn the new material and work with FSUIPC and my X52.  I cannot wait to finish and get her flying.  So if that is what we got on the Citation X 2.0 then I really am chomping at the bit for the XLS.

That all said.  WISH LIST (again) lol.

I am half deaf in one ear and working on getting the other to match.  Most of this is due to ramp noise and flying King Airs.

So somehow when I am moving around OUTSIDE my new Citation X, it is comfortable but way to quiet while I am running the APU  :He He:

My suggestion would be to add the idle noise of smaller jet engine.  JUST a thought.  Again, not a deal breaker but ear candy is nice.

Love the X 2.0 cant wait for the XLS.  Way to go Ray!

I am tempted to get the Wilco X and see the differences.

Have you figured out how to start it yet? 

I had a helluva time when I just got it  :lol:

Blown away doesn't even come close!!

Pics or it didn't happen.  :)  Seriously though...the screenshots on the Eaglesoft site are difficult to see and look bad from what I can see.  Can you send some screenies so we can see what the VC looks like?  I've always heard their avionics are top notch.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

In efforts to get ready for the XLS as I have no medium Citation Experience I purchased the X 2.0 from Eaglesoft naturally. Blown away doesn't even come close!! Nothing is better than a new FSX model that keeps you up at night trying to learn the new material and work with FSUIPC and my X52. I cannot wait to finish and get her flying. So if that is what we got on the Citation X 2.0 then I really am chomping at the bit for the XLS.

Systems in XLS+ will be even better than CX2.0

The CX2.0 will at some point become CX3.0 with model and textures born from our agreement with Leading Edge Simulations. B)

Gregg, grab it, load it, and see it for yourself. If not satisfied, use the 30 Day Refund option. No harm, no foul. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Pics or it didn't happen. :) Seriously though...the screenshots on the Eaglesoft site are difficult to see and look bad from what I can see. Can you send some screenies so we can see what the VC looks like? I've always heard their avionics are top notch.

Gregg

Gregg,

Take a look at the avsim review entitled Cessna and the Citations. You can see full screen panel and cockpit shots there. Check the part that covers the flight from KBUR to PANC for some in-sim screenshots. Click to zoom.

Then buy it and give 'er a spin.

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/aircraft/cessna-and-the-citations-r1480

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Please please release the Avanti before tackling a biz jet....

And the MU-2.  Oh, definitely the MU-2!

Scott

And the MU-2.  Oh, definitely the MU-2!

Scott

That's the top of my list right now.  Can't wait to see some reviews on it.

Gregg

Take a look at the avsim review entitled Cessna and the Citations. You can see full screen panel and cockpit shots there. Then buy it and give 'er a spin.

Ray,

Thanks.  Truthfully, I wouldn't buy that.  I hope the VC on the new airplane is better. 

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM