Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

14FEB14 - PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 & 300ER Update

Love the pic., but I am onto you Mr. Randazzo and team.

I have most security agencies worldwide deciphering this cryptic update so I can better inform (answer) all poster that  show up after the thank you ones lol.

I have never flown ANZ, but the LOTR schemes, and the Hobbit ones are just out of this world.

Looking forward to flying the OMDB to anywhere routes in here soon.

Waleed N

I love how you include "All Blacks livery" in your updates. Just can't wait! Keep going guys! Hope to see the SP1 & expansion released by the end of this month... Time will tell.

Thank you so much Mr. Randazzo. 

Did you found a way to change the seating capacity/ configuration ? Ryan said that you consider that you add an option for changing the seating capacity for each livery (KLM -300ER = 425 seats etc). That would be cool ;)

I'm sure you guys will bring another wonderfull and awesome SP + new Airplane to us. Keep up the great work. 

:clapping:

Johannes Myer

Philipp Schwaegerl

Good call on the external camera, PMDG: 15 fps (or whatever my milage will be) should do while still on the ground.

Note that 15 FPS was the drop from 40 FPS - How many have 40 FPS normally ?

I got 27 FPS, which means that I should expect sub 10 FPS.

I´m not trying to de-rate the external camera, cause the option not to use them is there.

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

I´ll not use the taxi camera option. I´m happy with the tail view camera etc. ;).

I really do hope that a small part of the bunch of more functionality means an included derate calculator! :)

Simon Larsson

Dear PMDG,

can you give us some words regarding the 200ER? I think there are many pilots wishing at least an update about the 200ER :wink:

Thank you

Nice update there bud, looking forward to the SP1. Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford the 300ER pack as I've to save for college :( But will be saving for the new 747X and maybe -200 series. 300ER doesn't cut it for me at the moment