Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

14FEB14 - PMDG 777-200LR/F SP1 & 300ER Update

Bogdan,

That is an Li-2 in your avatar photo there?

Where'd you take that photo?

It is indeed, I'm stunned you were able to make it out from that small image.  :biggrin:

I took it in Kyiv's opean air aviation/war museum when I was 8 years old. 

Thank you for the update Robert. I still think soon is optimistic, I am still going for an August release. Maybe :smile2:

Anthony

If I'm honest, what's the point in PMDG putting effort into something that's already being done. Not by one, but currently two developers...

Yea. But lol. At the rate they are working we wont have a calculator for the -300 until 2015 from any of those 2 companies...

None of them has released the -200 yet...

I do not want to pay for something it should already be available in aircraft.

No it shouldn't - perf calculators aren't a standard in the B777 fleet from Boeing. It's a pricey extension some airlines are now avoiding - Emirates already have (use it on laptops now for ones without EFB's). 

I wanted to say thanks and leave but I couldnt leave that comment capt. hahah, you guys are professional in dealing with trolls not only making aircrafts haha 

thanks for the ammazing update and take your time with the -300 AND SP1, the -200 is doing the job for now :D 

Kin-

Quite to the contrary.  I know your comment wasn't actually designed to do anything but "Create Drama" but I'll answer it anyway since some other Drama Llama is liable to pick up the idiocy and run with it...    You are wrong.  In fact- you are extremely wrong.  The taxi cameras were worked on by a member of the development team who came back to the 300ER from a different project after having already wrapped up his work on the project.

I hate throwing facts down in front of a good emotional argument- but...  There you go.  <_<

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I can't wait to fly this amazing -300ER. I am enjoying the 200LR already so much! Thank you all for making Flight Simulator something to look out for every day :) Go PMDG!

Bogdan,

It is indeed, I'm stunned you were able to make it out from that small image.  :biggrin:

I took it in Kyiv's opean air aviation/war museum when I was 8 years old. 

What caught my eye was the difference in the propeller dome.  The direct control props on the Li-2 didn't require the huge dome that is necessary on the hartzell hydromatic propellers that outfitted the Douglas line.  Once I noticed that, I saw the intake gates and knew it was either a PZ-84 or an Li2...  Too hard to tell the difference between those two without some up close...

I love all things DC-3.  (Even the Russian cousins!)

Yeah- I'm that much of an airplane geek.  :ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the update, Rob! At the risk of sounding a bit of a berk - hopefully once SP1/-300ER is out, maybe some updates can be given in the form of the 747v2 as I've rekindled my love for the Queen over the weekend but it's a little tough to go back to her in current form, especially coming out of the 777.

Hello Captain,

Thanks for the update on the 777! Can't Wait for the 300ER and SP1 to be released. Thoroughly enjoying it everyday I use it!! No pressure for release. Look forward to some updates in the future and maybe a picture of that all black ANZ Livery!

Kyle Grant