Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

Funny coincidence:

d8fef2q4debqg19zs.gif

To be very correct ... I "tuned" this screenshot a bit - but this morning, when I followed the thread on my mobile, I really saw "737 replies".

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Check your email. Hotfix 1 is out.

X-Aviation and IXEG are pleased to offer you a free upgrade to version 1.0.1 of the IXEG 737 Classic!

We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our HotFix system! Rather than going and re-downloading an entire aircraft package, or having to go through a full re-install process, we will be offering more immediate code changes through this delivery method. In short, it's quick, easy, and kind of fun! Please read below how to install this update!

But first, here's what's in it...

Version 1.0.1 introduces the following fixes:

• Fixes incompatibility with XPUIPC where autopilot oscillations would occur and aircraft would climb through desired altitude
  • Fixes Navigraph crash/incompatibility issues when selecting a SID or STAR
  • Emergency EXIT light switch position now OFF in cold and dark
  • Disabled flap callouts. We will re-think the feature soon
  • Fixes issue where lights would not come on with Real Terra Haze installed
  • Adjusted sensitivity to tiller
  • Pre-flight and ground service menu weights now match
  • Spoilers now auto-deploy on RTO or landing
  • Fixes bug where temperature entered into wrong menu option on FMC crashes
  • Solves collapsing gear on sim load when cold and dark and turn around
  • Fixes FMC soft crash when selecting waypoint on duplicates page
  • Fixed crossfeed logic to allow proper draining of tanks with fuel pump pressure differential
  • Wired up the Position Lights switch to connect to Hot Battery Bus when in position ON BAT
  • Solves FMC Soft crash when entering PLAN FUEL on PERF INIT before entering anything else
  • ISA/OAT entry now work on PERF INIT page
  • Fixes issue where, in some complex sharp turns the route drawn would show a "kink"
  • Fixes several crashes during in-air editing of routes
  • Adds key commands for MCP ALT and VS

To upgrade your aircraft to version 1.0.1 please follow the below steps:

1. Open X-Plane and the 737 Classic as your aircraft
  2. In the X-Plane menu bar at top, select Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > HotFix
  3. You will be asked to enter in your HotFix ID. Copy and paste in the following: 
  4. Click 'Update'
  5. Once it has downloaded and installed, click 'Reboot' and you'll be done!
Thank you for all of your support!

Blue Skies,

X-Aviation Copyright © 2016 X-Aviation, A

Simply outstanding!!!  You guys are doing an great job, and have produced an excellent product!!!

I applaud you on the customer support. 

Thank you for the product you have given us!!

B.

• Upvote 1

Nice First L@@K :smile: 

• Upvote 3

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

it's a walkaround video, no interior and no review.

I have searched and cannot find -- Part 2 -- hoping it would provide more.

John

John Wingold

I am totally blown away with this plane, in 20 years I have never been so immersed, quite unbelievable, and I have all the best addons for all the platforms, UNBELIEVABLE aircraft!! I'm a very happy simmer BIGTIME!!!

Regards

Paul EGCC

The other airline 2sim video is the general discussion forum in the ixeg forums

Regards

Paul EGCC

Here is PART 2. It's One hour and eight minutes long, so grab some popcorn and sit back and enjoy.

• Upvote 5

NAX669.png

it's a walkaround video, no interior and no review.

part 2 is 1h long and already in the channel

• Upvote 1

Well took the plunge and bought it last night....and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW, the level of fidelity is incredible and handling feels so real. One thing that really blew my mind and its the reason as to why I didn't purchase it earlier (was a little skeptical) is performance, I mean the work IXEG did on the performance side is just phenomenal.

Could not be happier  :dance:  I'm in Love!!!

Outstanding work IXEG, congrats to team and everyone involved on a job well done.   :good:  

• Upvote 2

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Absolutely unbloody believable what they have done, it truely is, fantastic job guys!!!

Regards

Paul EGCC

• Upvote 1

Regards

Paul EGCC

Well took the plunge and bought it last night....and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW, the level of fidelity is incredible and handling feels so real. One thing that really blew my mind and its the reason as to why I didn't purchase it earlier (was a little skeptical) is performance, I mean the work IXEG did on the performance side is just phenomenal.

This is usually the first reaction to a much anticipated release.  While I'm pretty certain this is very good, would you say it is the first XP aircraft to be on par with a PMDG level aircraft, or are you saying it's a higher level still.  Legitimate question.  I'm just trying to benchmark it against something I know as I don;t have Xplane.   

would you say it is the first XP aircraft to be on par with a PMDG level aircraft,

I don't know that it exceeds PMDG but I believe it is on par with it. One thing to remember is that each platform, be it FSX,P3D, or X-Plane puts certain limitations on the developer. I know I get the same level of satisfaction and immersion with the IXEG 737-300 as I do with the PMDG NGX.

NAX669.png

This is usually the first reaction to a much anticipated release.  While I'm pretty certain this is very good, would you say it is the first XP aircraft to be on par with a PMDG level aircraft, or are you saying it's a higher level still.  Legitimate question.  I'm just trying to benchmark it against something I know as I don;t have Xplane.   

This is the million dollar question.  My personal assessment is it's not there yet, however what is lacking is not so much depth as it is stability and maturity, i.e. it's like the NGX or the Q400 when first released.  

They have implemented everything I've tried to do that isn't on the "Not in V1.0" list: http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/8526-things-that-are-not-going-to-be-in-v10/

Once they've done a few of the items marked "planning to add later" and cleaned up the major bugs/compatibility problems, then you could legitimately regard it as being in the same class as the NGX or Q400 Pro, perhaps even better, though obviously a direct comparison is difficult as there is no PMDG 733 to directly compare against.

• Upvote 1

Yes me too, defo on par with pmdg without a shadow of a doubt and that's saying something.

Regards

Paul EGCC