Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUL14 - Updated PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Release Information

Thank you!

Kind of sad the wx radar won't work with rex :(

Hope rex changes this soon

They probably are working on this, just need to be patient.

Best would be to ask on their forum.

Waleed N

You truly have a “simulation of a simulation inside a simulation”

Simulatorception!  :lol:

I now have even more respect for PMDG than before after reading what they have done in regards to the fbw trimming mechanisms, it is truly incredible.

I mean "Blip" Trim simulation and a "SHOW FBW TRIM REF SPEED" feature? And the list goes one, its just wow. Lets just see how it all interacts, I think it will be beautiful.

These just one tiny little question I have. Will we be able to change or modify the ECL(I do remember you guys saying something to the effect of "when the SDK comes out", I could be wrong)?

That reminds me, will the SDK come out along with SP1 or will that be released down the road?

That reminds me, will the SDK come out along with SP1 or will that be released down the road?

Same here, I wonder about the fs2crew release

This is far too exciting. Thanks for the update!

I just read the SP1 document and I would appreciate if anybody could confirm if the following procedure works (given that the right options are activated in the 777 & ASN):

• Plan the flight with PFPX & export the .rte file to the PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777 folder.
  • Load up the sim with the 777 & ASN.
  • Request the created CO-ROUTE via the downlink & the 777 automatically creates an .pln-file for the sim & ASN
  • ASN loads the .pln-file and automatically creates the WX information file.
  • ASN keeps the info updated when new data & forecasts are requested.

Henk de Vries

SHOW FBW TRIM REF SPEED

Appears to be a very useful option. Look forward to checking it out.

I might be looking forward to this more than anything in the SP. The most difficult thing about hand flying in MSFS if you don't have force feedback is trimming the airplane. In real life, you can feel the pressure on the yoke and you can dial in trim quickly and easily; when you don't have any actual feedback it can take forever to get it "just right."

This FBW trim ref speed should make trimming a snap. Can't wait!

Jon Skiffington

I just read the SP1 document and I would appreciate if anybody could confirm if the following procedure works (given that the right options are activated in the 777 & ASN):

• Plan the flight with PFPX & export the .rte file to the PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777 folder.
  • Request the created CO-ROUTE via the downlink & the 777 automatically creates an .pln-file for the sim & ASN

That's what I understood after reading the SP1/300ER Supplements.

That's what I understood after reading the SP1/300ER Supplements.

That's what I got out of it too.  If you check th right boxes in ASN, PMDG777 will do the rest out of the box.  It SHOULD work like that anyway.  I'm sure it will become crystal clear once we get to try it all out.  

You truly have a “simulation of a simulation inside a simulation”

Simulatorception!  :lol:

I now have even more respect for PMDG than before after reading what they have done in regards to the fbw trimming mechanisms, it is truly incredible.

I mean "Blip" Trim simulation and a "SHOW FBW TRIM REF SPEED" feature? And the list goes one, its just wow. Lets just see how it all interacts, I think it will be beautiful.

yodawg.jpg

These just one tiny little question I have. Will we be able to change or modify the ECL(I do remember you guys saying something to the effect of "when the SDK comes out", I could be wrong)?

No - if that ever happens, it's a very long term project. It's extremely complicated code-wise to allow users to start playing with how that system actually works.

Yes, the SDK is included.

Yes, that's correct.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

zcTzXBu.jpg

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png