Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUL14 - Updated PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Release Information

Great news! I'm ready to knock out B-2035 (Smiling China) ^_^

Please do - that is the first special livery 777-300ER I saw. It was in New York and I was en-route to Greece. I saw it right before I got off the plane to go to another 777-300ER, a KLM one!

Anxiously awaiting the change-log.

PMDG 777-300ER at $29.99... It's on the shop page now.. Just waiting for the purchase button to be active!!!

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

I like the bit that says

Just a TINY bit longer... (Stop hitting F5! Just come back in :30!) :-)

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

i can see the shop system crashing before it even releases :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

Just a TINY bit longer... (Stop hitting F5! Just come back in :30!) :-)

Haha!

yeEIP.gif

Regards

Billy Lundin

It's clearly not 30 seconds :P So I stopped using F5, but can't resist to use CTRL+R sometime  :rolleyes:

It appeared first around 40-45 past 20Z, so that should be around 21:15Z, but lets hope it will be at 21Z  ^_^ Not having to time to test her tonight, but then she's ready for tomorrow, so hope I can get her today, or tomorrow  :lol:

IT HAS ARRIVED.

Downloading now

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Now it says: No really... just a tiny tiny TINY bit longer... (Is your F5 key broken? I think it is... look at it!) :-p

Can I update the 777 from the PMDG Ops center or will I have to download it from the same place I downloaded the 777?

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre