Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUL14 - Updated PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Release Information

Thanks for the update!

Actually a VERY good move on releasing that supplement - I think people will actually read it this time! Future PMDG products - release the manuals a few months before the plane. Poor Kyle will have no one left to tell to read the manuals! Oh wait, simmer logic and all that... :lol:

lol, what percentage of pilots do you think read the manuals? if they read the manuals there would be little to almost no need for support forums or anyone telling them that their answer can be found in the manual hehehe.

Thanks for the update!

Going to be happy whenever this releases to part with my money for the 300ER :D

Thanks for the update Captain!

By the way, there is a typo on page 0.00.159 around the middle of the page that says "-you could made a folder with routes..." when it should say "-you could maKe a folder with routes..."

Thanks for this good read!

Happy landings!

Thanks for the update Captain!

By the way, there is a typo on page 0.00.159 around the middle of the page that says "-you could made a folder with routes..." when it should say "-you could maKe a folder with routes..."

Thanks for this good read!

Happy landings!

Oh no!!!   Why did you go and do that now.   Now the release is going to be stalled because they are going to scan for any typos :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: .

Kind regards

I opened this: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html

and found this:

The 777-300ER model is an expansion to the base package and is now available for purchase, click here.

Service Pack 1 Now Available 

PMDG has released Service Pack 1c for existing owners of the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package that updates the -200LR/F base package and enables it to run the -300ER expansion pack. Click here to download.

----------

Too bad t I opened the the sp1 link I downloaded the sp to the ngx   737-800  :rolleyes: 

I opened this: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/777LRF.html

and found this:

The 777-300ER model is an expansion to the base package and is now available for purchase, click here.

Service Pack 1 Now Available

PMDG has released Service Pack 1c for existing owners of the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package that updates the -200LR/F base package and enables it to run the -300ER expansion pack. Click here to download.

----------

Too bad t I opened the the sp1 link I downloaded the sp to the ngx 737-800 :rolleyes:

I too saw this! Cruel joke, but a good one lol!!

Hello RR and team.

Thank you so much for the update, hope this means more that RR is now recovering well, Thanks to Ryan for badgering, lol. :)

:Cuppa:Service Pack 1 (SP1) SUPPLEMENT
Read the entire manual including references on the model 777 300.
Nice read and very instructive for understanding technical and operational differences between the two models 777.

Regarding SP1 777,200 wonders are incorporated in this edition.

I admire and respect knowledge the PMDG makes available to your customer. That come with many years of simulation works similar to this.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Now, Chris, pls. kindly explain the flightplan thingy to me - just sum it up with two or three sentences ...

Too bad I was drinking when I read it :lol:

The 777-300ER model is an expansion to the base package and is now available for purchase, click here.

That's odd, when I read it it said:

The 747-400 Version 2 model is now available for purchase, click here.

:lol:

Chris Sunseri

Can somebody please point me out to where is the SP1 documment?

It's linked in the first post of this thread.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com