Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUL14 - Updated PMDG 777-200LR/F and 300ER Release Information

Thanks Rob!

What people at PMDG have done are more than the best. Making simulation software is a tremendously hard job to get done right, which requires deep interdisciplinary knowledge. I always wonder when it's the time for PMDG to roll your own flight simulator out. I wish some day you would.

Great work and hats off! I can't wait to buy the legendary 300ER!

Elliott

Thanks for releasing the supplement manual a few days early, very welcome indeed.

I am very excited to fly with the new FBW, finally will feel like I am back in control of the aeroplane and not fighting the broken logic! Cannot wait.

Also looking forward to flying the 77W, a heavier more underpowered bird is more entertaining for me, the LR is just too overpowered :)

Cheers

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Oh- Ryan wanted me to give you this link. I said no- but he insisted... He really is constantly lobbying on your behalf...

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/docs/SP1_300ER_Supplements.pdf

The improvements to the 200LR sound truly amazing, and the the 300ER should bring a new flying experience.  The SP1 Supplements document makes for some fascinating reading.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I wonder if you have launch poll for your releases? Something like this:

"And attention all personnel this is the PTD conducting a launch status check, verify ready to resume count and go to launch:

-3D artists? We are GO.

-Sound artists? We are GO.

-FIDO? FIDO is GO.

-GNC? GNC is GO.

T7PE? T7PE is GO.

-RSR? We are NO GO, scrub the launch! "  :lol:

Again great new can't wait,not too long to wait now...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Quick question. The optimisation you are talking about, is that to improve on the current performance we have or to mitigate the new features we will be getting?

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but there's always optimizations in our service releases. We made some late attempts at providing options to reduce the VAS load and OOM issues with this. Performance in terms of FPS will not be any different than the RTM version most likely (but with the added features of course).

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thank you :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Great News!!! btw RSR, Ryan at least, for me, Its SUPER!!!!!  (and help this week as fast, as usual, reactivate my MD11)  B)

Great news ! It'll be an epic friday !

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but there's always optimizations in our service releases. We made some late attempts at providing options to reduce the VAS load and OOM issues with this. Performance in terms of FPS will not be any different than the RTM version most likely (but with the added features of course).

Performance won't be significally different, well ok but I hope you didn't forget to fix the landing lag. Probably due to the high soundload during the landing, a lot of users have reported 1 or 2 seconds freeze before touchdown, which is particularry annoying to complete a perfect landing.

Friday evening is perfect for me  I am on vacation in Rome right now and I will be back in the states tomorrow evening.!

My real world flight is on a A333  Would have been perfect if I was coming back on a 777

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

SHOW FBW TRIM REF SPEED

Appears to be a very useful option. Look forward to checking it out.