Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

iFly's new 747

Hey, me is still flying Concorde in the sim, how many of those got sold? :P I would also welcome a 767-400, there you have it! :lol:

Ditto and greetings, CoolP, from Australia. On-board nosewheel camera superb view of Rwy at Perth Int'l on Emirates 777-300ER A6-ENU

I have noticed that the 747 has the same over the top  glass reflections that they introduced in their 737s. This was the main reason why I stopped using their excellent aircraft. A real shame which forces me to continue using the alternative developer.

I have noticed that the 747 has the same over the top  glass reflections that they introduced in their 737s

And the Vc seems not to be so great.

Because you already saw it, flown it :rolleyes: 

Please come on...stop the BS until you thoroughly examined it first hand... B)

RobdeVries.jpg

Agreed. The video didn't really help the product as far as its visual representation goes. The still images that were released a few days back were a lot more impressive than what I saw in that video linked above. Then again, how it looks could all be how FS is set up for the guy recording it so I'll be waiting to hear more about this product directly from the developers in their forthcoming announcements.

Something about the external model looks off to me Is the landing gear just a tad too long? Or something with the wings? I can't put my finger on it, but with the release of the PMDG 747 V2 soon I can't see why anyone but the most impatient die-hard 747 lovers would buy the iFly model. 

Something about the external model looks off to me Is the landing gear just a tad too long? Or something with the wings? I can't put my finger on it, but with the release of the PMDG 747 V2 soon I can't see why anyone but the most impatient die-hard 747 lovers would buy the iFly model. 

errr I have PMDG products and Im surprised you dont understand what PMDG speak "soon" means in the real world  :lol:

ZORAN

Agreed. The video didn't really help the product as far as its visual representation goes. The still images that were released a few days back were a lot more impressive than what I saw in that video linked above. Then again, how it looks could all be how FS is set up for the guy recording it so I'll be waiting to hear more about this product directly from the developers in their forthcoming announcements.

Same here, the VC is quite ordinary. Even the much older CS777 VC is much much better than this video. Let's see how it finally comes out, but I would not pay $80/$100 based on this for P3D.

Same here, the VC is quite ordinary. Even the much older CS777 VC is much much better than this video. Let's see how it finally comes out, but I would not pay $80/$100 based on this for P3D.

This has some great shots of the new Jet and the VC looks great!!

http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12487&title=more-detail-on-the-747400-v2

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

looks good, except landing gear compression is a tad off.  

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

These shots are pretty good compared to the video.

Agreed. In my view the video did not do the plane a favour. I think its author concentrated on advertising his product.

But these screenshots are simply awesome! I have saved 15 of them to enjoy them later in my image browser. :smile:

I literally can't wait to put my hands on this beauty (I am still a big quad lover).

In my view the video did not do the plane a favour. I think its author concentrated on advertising his product.

Yep, this is something IFly needs to control. Negative reactions don't help an un-released product.