Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Flysimware's Cessna C441 Conquest ll out now

The guys are working flat out on this product, even after release.  It's been out less than 2 weeks and is up to v1.2.    Personally, I think that type of approach and commitment deserves the community's support.

Where has it been out?  I don't even see it for sale on their website!

Ok, now  I see it for sale on their website.  All the way down at the bottom.

Where has it been out?  I don't even see it for sale on their website!

Ok, now  I see it for sale on their website.  All the way down at the bottom.

They haven't released it to 3rd party vendors yet, so it's only available on their own site (which I must admit put me off a lot, and I almost didn't buy it.   I like to buy from sites I trust, and have a long term relationship with.  But I went for it and don't regret it.

Nope, it's not part of their 50% sale and again I think they should make this clearer.   There are a few adverts across the community stating "Flysimware - 50% off everything!", which isn't true as this new airplane (understandably) is excluded.

I'm thinking that I might wait until it's at Simmarket.  I buy most everything that I can there, so I have all of my downloads at one place. 

I'm thinking that I might wait until it's at Simmarket.  I buy most everything that I can there, so I have all of my downloads at one place. 

Exactly the same here Robert. :smile:

If my wife ever gets to see my Simmarket account I am in BIG trouble.

Ditto!

Stretches back to 2007, 5 pages of purchases in my account, and although I've not counted recently, the last time I did, there was £2,000 of purchases in there.   :blush:

I'm also waiting for the Simmarket release. I wonder what's taking so long?

The sellers pay a % for each sale when they sell at vendors like Simmarket, so many of them will sell directly from their own sites only for a few weeks first, to maximize income per unit, and then roll out to the vendors.   Carenado/Alabeo do this too.   They release via their own sales sites first (for around 2-3 weeks), then roll out to Simmarket, Just Flight, etc.

Just look for all sounds including 'jet' and 'rev' in the name, drop them into Audacity

First time I have heard of Audacity.  Good find CoolP.

I purchased this today as I was intrigued with the startup and systems ... but like others, the download link provided doesn't work ... immediately expires the link ... contacted their customer service and hopefully gets resolved soon.

Cheers, Rob.

I'm the same way.  Mine list of purchases scares me to look at it, but whatever I need to re-download is always there waiting.  Even if I bought it years ago.  I love Simmarket.  I can wait for this to be offered over there.

I purchased this today as I was intrigued with the startup and systems ... but like others, the download link provided doesn't work ... immediately expires the link ... contacted their customer service and hopefully gets resolved soon.

Cheers, Rob.

The startup system looks very similar to the J41 from PMDG.

Your experience is exactly why I will wait for it to be offered at Simmarket. I will never have that problem there.

Your experience is exactly why I will wait for it to be offered at Simmarket.

In FlySimWare's defense, they were extremely quick to resolve the issue ... as in < 30 minutes.

I'm programming my GF modules right now for the CS 777 ... not sure when I'll surface to fly the 441.

Cheers, Rob.