Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Flysimware's Cessna C441 Conquest ll out now

Guys on their face book page it says all products reduced by 50% from 24th nov.

Have been checking their web site, but it doesn't seem to be on sale.  Too bad.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Flysimware have posted a new video to YouTube showing the latest improvements (New battery sounds and gear horn), for v1.2 of their C441 Conquest.    It's pretty short but gives a look at the current version of the aircraft, for those sitting on the fence.

Personally, in ALL areas except texturing, I'd give this aircraft 9.5/10.    Sound, FDE, systems modelling, general immersion all really superb.  The texturing of course, could be better.

The guys are working flat out on this product, even after release.  It's been out less than 2 weeks and is up to v1.2.    Personally, I think that type of approach and commitment deserves the community's support.

"It's been out less than 2 weeks and is up to v1.2."

Hi Benneton,

Do you know where to get the updated version?  I have 1.0 and I can't seem to find 1.1 or 1.2.

Thanks,

Bill

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

"It's been out less than 2 weeks and is up to v1.2."

Hi Benneton,

Do you know where to get the updated version?  I have 1.0 and I can't seem to find 1.1 or 1.2.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Sorry I may have misled.  This v1.2 update video was posted by Flysimware just a matter of hours ago, and they haven't put v1.2 out yet.    It's imminent though.

For v1.1 just log in to your account at their site and it should be there to download now.  If it's not, drop them an email and they'll sort you out.

Cheers.

Thank you Craig.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

They went through several updates on their C402 very shortly after it was released and I think they are still looking at further updates and tweaks.  It is nice to see a developer supporting their product to this degree.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

The guys are working flat out on this product, even after release.  It's been out less than 2 weeks and is up to v1.2.    Personally, I think that type of approach and commitment deserves the community's support.

Thanks. I agree, and will show my support!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I also want to publicly commend this developer for their extraordinary product support.  I have found them to be quick to respond to my requests for help....even on Thanksgiving. 

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

How did everyone receive their registration codes ? I ordered the aircraft 4 days ago and I've yet to to receive it. I've sent 2 emails asking for support with no response.     

How did everyone receive their registration codes ? I ordered the aircraft 4 days ago and I've yet to to receive it. I've sent 2 emails asking for support with no response.

You should definitely have got it by now.   Have you checked your 'Spam' folder, in case their email went in there?    If not, I would try using a different email address to contact them - in case your email went to their spam!

My registration email took about 2 hours.

You should definitely have got it by now.   Have you checked your 'Spam' folder, in case their email went in there?    If not, I would try using a different email address to contact them - in case your email went to their spam!

My registration email took about 2 hours.

All sorted. Tried my Hotmail account and got a reply straight away. Thanks for the help.

My code came in quickly, have yet to install as I was on the road. Will report back in how she flies!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

For v1.1 just log in to your account at their site and it should be there to download now.
Can you advise where on the Flysimware site to log-in?