Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

I noticed "Users of Windows 6, 7 and 8" in the manual. There is no Windows 6. I guess it is a typo.

Júnior Silva

So you think this looks "degrading? UT2 must be amazing.

Yup.

Please upload a BA UT2 version it would be great to see.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Please upload a BA UT2 version it would be great to see.

jkr3oqwp.jpg

(Thats WOAI, extern fps locked to 26, Traffic 100% less Vas affect)

Thats WOAI

Looks good. That's the free one?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

"Assuming you can follow the setup instructions, which is quite an assumption because they appear to be tailored to FSX, not P3D, and possibly include irrelevant and incorrect remnants from the v5 setup instructions, the simobjects.cfg entry that was entered in my config was incorrect. It pointed to a non-existent "Aircraft" folder in the P3D main folder. Once I changed this reference to the correct folder in the main MyTraffic folder at the "C" level on my system, I then had MT AI traffic. 

One shouldn't have to go through this with payware."

Same experience here.  After all this time I certainly expected a much cleaner installation process.  It took me awhile to get it all sorted out on P3D 2.5.  The installation instructions are as clear as mud.

Dear Richard, 

Still waiting for UTX2.0 Europe Setting, 

Thank you 

Tip,

Click disable as below

tip.jpg

That 787 looks not too bad, but the Easyjet bus in those screens you posted? What about the multitude of other models? The important thing for all is that if you like how it looks than that's fantastic, be happy with it.

All freeware and in P3d.. It's not perfect by any means, but I'll gladly run it any day over what else I've seen available.

EGLL

2015-4-10_11-14-37-346_zpsxjxwpps9.jpg

FSDT Geneva

2015-4-10_11-18-15-912_zpsqesycqh0.jpg

LFPG

2015-4-10_10-2-27-10_zpsvredl4oo.jpg

LFPG

2015-4-10_10-3-5-440_zpswlhvyziq.jpg

FSDT Geneva

2015-4-10_11-20-21-877_zpsnwpmxhf0.jpg

Aerosoft EIDW

SNAG-1191_zps5403463a.jpg

KPAE

SNAG-1170_zpse447zqco.jpg

The Dreamlifter in the last is AI as well, but uses the Free Sky Project model. As you only see one or two around on their own, the performance impact is negligible.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Looks very good, like you say as long as somebody is happy with what they have that's all that matters.

Great stuff David - thanks for the early impressions!

And I definitely saw a performance improvement when I migrated from WoAI over to with 5.4c (the old FS9 models were what was causing the hit in P3D)...can't wait to get home and try out v6.

Does My-traffic Live work with 6?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I have my traffic 6 installed and working. At my home airport of CYTR Trenton on I see traffic on the ramp, however nothing moves. I don't hear any communication with atc. Is there a way to tell when the traffic should start to be active, like if these a/c are flight planned when they will ask for taxi instructions. If I go to a big airport like toronto things start moving almost immediately. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Nelson

Great stuff David - thanks for the early impressions!

And I definitely saw a performance improvement when I migrated from WoAI over to with 5.4c (the old FS9 models were what was causing the hit in P3D)...can't wait to get home and try out v6.

Early impressions? If I'm not mistaken, on those screens he used WOAI, at least he said that it was all freeware.