Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

The biggest selling point for me with Mytraffic was the option to select low quality models.

I think Burkhard has made to right choice to only have the higher quality models in V6.

Over the years the main criticism of MyTraffic was always the perceived quality of the models.

Burkhard had no control over people posting screenshots of the low poly models and potential buyers being put off by the quality. These days I can not detect that much of a fps difference between the low detail and the better models, try them you may be surprised.

Been waiting for a P3D native traffic addon, however I'll wait for some user feedback here before purchasing.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I thinks that P3D might be the culprit regarding lower fps than with FSX when using such an AI add on

On a flight CYYZ to KORD, I noticed that all all the ground AI at CYYZ were still being displayed (FSCommander view) even though I was almost on arrival at KORD

This failure to dump can hinder fps

my opinion of course ( so its correct LOL)

Bought and installed, been waiting a long time for this as I was still on 5.4a

So far it looks great and I like the way it now installs outside the sims directory  and can be used in  FSX-MS FSX-SE and P3D v1 and v2 .

Spring 2015 schedules as well :smile:

MyTraffic6.jpg

Bought and installed, been waiting a long time for this as I was still on 5.4a

So far it looks great and I like the way it now installs outside the sims directory  and can be used in  FSX-MS FSX-SE and P3D v1 and v2 .

Spring 2015 schedules as well

All great news Glynn.

Could you please report FPS hit and how good Air Traffic Manager works well with it.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Could someone who has V6 please post pics of a few of the high quality models - in particular A320, 777, 737 and A380?

It's currently EUR 17.94 at SimMarket...easy gamble.

Ex-VAT only. Vat incl=EUR 21.53.

Does this new version have a traffic optimizer built in? 

Can we see some pix of the aircraft models? 

Thank uuu!

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Oh good, I'll pick this up ... but that main menu/form looks ... ummm ... errrr ... "interesting" ... never seen a UI like that before.

Interesting to see what the VAS usage and FPS hit.

Cheers, Rob.

40% discount?! Adding to cart now...

I thinks that P3D might be the culprit regarding lower fps than with FSX when using such an AI add on

On a flight CYYZ to KORD, I noticed that all all the ground AI at CYYZ were still being displayed (FSCommander view) even though I was almost on arrival at KORD

This failure to dump can hinder fps

my opinion of course ( so its correct LOL)

Interesting observation Peppy. Maybe post this up in the P3D forum with shots from FSCommander (or maybe Rob can raise this up and it might jump the queue...  :P j/k)

Oh good, I'll pick this up ... but that main menu/form looks ... ummm ... errrr ... "interesting" ... never seen a UI like that before.

Interesting to see what the VAS usage and FPS hit.

Cheers, Rob.

That's just the configurator. Trying to make this work properly in P3d 1, all the P3d 2 versions from 2.3 onward including the latest hotfix, FSX and FSX-SE makes for a major challenge. Burkhard is "old school". It may not be a pretty looking UI, but he is incredibly meticulous.