Sign in to follow this  
DylanM

MyTraffic V6 for P3D inbound

But that's due to the difference in detail in the livery paints. The models are not that much better in the FAIB versions. And with 4000+ liveries, it's not practical to replace all but a few major airlines of interest and then for only the most common aircraft model variants.

If I only had 4000 repaints, it would be a no brainer. When the FAIB models first started rolling out, I swapped out my older AIA, DJC models etc models as fast as I could. No offense to anyone who uses it, but even the older AIA and DJC models and paints are still stunning compared to anything I've seen in the MyTraffic series.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Update from Burkhard:

"...hope to have a release candidate for the testers on Monday."

Yesss!  

Is it safe to assume that OTHH has been added to the route/airfield directory now?

Update from Burkhard:

"...hope to have a release candidate for the testers on Monday."

Oh very good news, I'm looking forward to this release ... if I'm not mistaken it'll be the 1st AI traffic product to officially support P3D with native installers.

Cheers, Rob.

IIRC, that update from Burkhard was posted on 3/13 - so it's been a week and a half since he sent the rc to beta.

Fidgeting impatiently!!

:)

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

if I'm not mistaken it'll be the 1st AI traffic product to officially support P3D with native installers.

Exciting indeed. Although the older version installed easily into P3Dv2 with the Migration Tool, I'm interested to see what other improvements have been added. I would have to assume that for a new version to come out, it'd be more than a P3Dv2-ready installer and update routes and liveries...

Has there been any pricing info on Version 6? I too have been waiting for Prepar3d ready for prime time Traffic. No more migration tools or tricks on my system. 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I had MyTraffic installed on my version 2.4 but since doing the clean install of 2.5 I have been patiently waiting for the native installer to have some traffic back. Very exciting indeed to have a native traffic addon for P3D.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Has there been any pricing info on Version 6? I too have been waiting for Prepar3d ready for prime time Traffic. No more migration tools or tricks on my system. 

There has been no official word on pricing, except to say that if you own version 5, there supposedly will be a discount for existing users.

Looking at comparison shots on web - these look like poo poo - I will stay with UT2 and hope for a native P3D installer someday - if not then its no biggie to get it working in P3D

Kudos for developing a P3D native traffic program

Rich Sennett

Also waiting for this but in the meantime I am fine with the free ###ai planes and Air Traffic Manager to keep the performance at bay.

I'd be happy to beta test for others but there are not that many options to do so or I don't see the opportunities. After all, we are beta testing for LM anyway :-)

Hans

I am fine with the free ###ai planes

As long as you are comfortable supporting software piracy then carry on, for myself I will buy MyTraffic version 6 as soon as it is released.

these look like poo poo - I will stay with UT2

If they perform well and don't use up all my VAS, then I can live with pooh AI models.  UT2 is nice but it eats FPS for lunch if you started to turn up the traffic ... but it does run as an EXE so it's VAS footprint isn't too large ... however, that also means it sometimes doesn't always unload from memory after P3D shuts down ... which can cause havoc the next time P3D starts up.

There is something to be said for a product designed for platform one is using ... and support for that platform.

Cheers, Rob.