Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

Boise Airport Poll

Hi all just wanted to know if Boise Airport were to be done how many of you would be intrested in this this is going to be a payware airport not freeware . There is this new sceenry company that I have been working with who might be intrested in doing that airport since no one else wants to listen to our concerns. Now with that being said I cannot tell you who is doing this scenery yet, but they have ask me to take a poll. So please send your poll ahead would like to here some feedback. Thanks

Regards

Edwin R

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I like Boise. Have relatives there. Like the football team and its blue fields too. I like the flight from Boise to Seattle over FTX/Orbx Northern Rockies and Pacific Northwest. Very scenic. I now have MSE Idaho, Washington State and haven't tried that combination but I would be happy if the scenery worked with these products. The default is very basic and some of the parking there is very tight. I use to fly the Boise to Seattle route a lot but too many toys and new aircraft in my hangar.

Best regards,

Hi all just wanted to know if Boise Airport were to be done how many of you would be intrested in this this is going to be a payware airport not freeware . There is this new sceenry company that I have been working with who might be intrested in doing that airport since no one else wants to listen to our concerns. Now with that being said I cannot tell you who is doing this scenery yet, but they have ask me to take a poll. So please send your poll ahead would like to here some feedback. Thanks

Regards

Edwin R

Nice part of the country..I would like to see a rendition of Boise.

Cheers,

Pete

Went to watch State Coll, PA play Idaho there. Memories. Ah, those pre-game tail-enders eating breakfasts! Nostalgia

KBOI Boise - KSUN Sun Valley must be my most flown flight in the sim since I got into the FS hobby!   (usually in a PC-12, as per the "Flight Video Productions" video :smile: ).

So I'd be 'in' for a good payware Boise airport.

In the meantime, if you purchase the Orbx CRM region, you get a pretty ok 'upgrade' of Boise, and you can enhance that with this 'surrounding area' scenery product, which I've got too:-

http://secure.simmarket.com/newport-boise-x.phtml

.....it's not at MegaSceneryEarth standards but it does the job!

:smile:

Orbx has some payware airports in the region, KBOI would be great to have! KSUN too if anyone is feeling generous.

KBOI Boise - KSUN Sun Valley must be my most flown flight in the sim since I got into the FS hobby!   (usually in a PC-12, as per the "Flight Video Productions" video :smile: ).

So I'd be 'in' for a good payware Boise airport.

In the meantime, if you purchase the Orbx CRM region, you get a pretty ok 'upgrade' of Boise, and you can enhance that with this 'surrounding area' scenery product, which I've got too:-

http://secure.simmarket.com/newport-boise-x.phtml

.....it's not at MegaSceneryEarth standards but it does the job!

:smile:

Nice flight! Its posible to do it with default cessna ? 

I'll take a KBOI, provided it is reasonably priced. More and more airports coming out these days with prices I cannot justify when only flying in or out of it once in a (long) while.

Nice flight! Its posible to do it with default cessna ? 

Yes definitely. :smile:

Regards

Edwin R

I live in Boise...29+ years. I will totally do payware if the quality is really good

Love to see a Boise...

And MSE Ultra cities do a good Boise scenery...

Dave

I would be interested. With Airhauler 2 coming in a few months, I like airports that help fill in the map and create interesting locales for bases.

It would be a day-one purchase for me if it's compatible with Orbx Central Rocky Mountains.

Ditto Phil's post above!

BTW Twin Falls is way cooler than Sun Valley with the Snake River Canyon, Perrine Bridge, base jumpers, Evel Knievel, and all that stuff. :smile:

KBOI would fill a large gap in that area.  Orbx has created the Rocky Mountain regions with PNW airports on the west and 3 nice airports on the east...nothing much in the middle.  I've flown the Snake River a few times and it's pretty boring as it is now.  Boise would be a big plus.

I agree with you 777200LRF I thought Orbx would have the sense to do this but thats the reason why we are going to try and get these airports done. I really never understood why Orbx would make  NRM or PNW and not make any airports for those areas or at least the ones we want or are asking for as customers, But if you get the AUS or blue scenery Orbx has More then enough airports in those area of course its australia. I will also bring up another point am not bashing Orbx am just saying that Northern California has been put out for a while but why is it that  area is getting airports done fast with the Northern california but idaho cant even get Boise done its beyond me. Anyway I will shut up now and keep the feedback coming.

kboi, ksea, kpdx, ksun, keug all needed in fsx

Truly.  This is a sorely neglected set of airports.