Sign in to follow this  
N1G

Dovetail - Anyone biting?

"Dovetail - Anyone biting?" - nope...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Yes, trying to support Dovetail to bring us a great flight simulator in the end of the year.

• Upvote 3

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

well I never promised I wouldn't  post in this thread. Someone said that DTG responds to constructive criticism. Except when that criticism just gets to close to the truth, they just delete the post :-P

I will never support this developer after I discovered they deleted a couple of salient post I made in another popular thread showing P3D videos with similar scenarios as the Flight Schools videos and whipping the floor with them on visuals.

So I am most definitely out! Don't drink the coolaid :-P LOL!

I will never support this developer after I discovered they deleted a couple of salient post

Where exactly was that? On Avsim, DTG for sure aren't deleting anything here, because it's not their forum. 

I will never support this developer after I discovered they deleted a couple of salient post I made in another popular thread showing P3D videos with similar scenarios as the Flight Schools videos and whipping the floor with them on visuals.

So I am most definitely out! Don't drink the coolaid :-P LOL!

May want to loosen up that tin-foil hat, Martin already said that they havent deleted any posts, heck he isnt even an admin, so pretty sure it was one of the mods that deleted your posts if you dont see them. But since you are "most definitely out" Au Revoir

• Upvote 3

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

May want to loosen up that tin-foil hat, Martin already said that they havent deleted any posts, heck he isnt even an admin, so pretty sure it was one of the mods that deleted your posts if you dont see them. But since you are "most definitely out" Au Revoir! 

I don't think he said it was on this forum..... There are other forums. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Currently updating. So something's changed since the beta.

25 minutes to go. Our internet is terrible.

It`s not downloading, it does unpacking and installing plus register.

Takes approx 4-5 minutes on my SSD`s

Heimi -

It`s not downloading, it does unpacking and installing plus register.

It's downloading patch files at the moment. It's been going about twenty minutes and hasn't created a file structure yet.

I don't think he said it was on this forum..... There are other forums. 

He said another popular thread, so I would assume that thread would be on these forums. DTG arent admins anywhere here and I have never seen them remove even the most slanderous of criticisms, so the assumption that they deleted any of his posts is simply incorrect unless he can provide some sort of evidence to support his claim. 

• Upvote 1

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

He said another popular thread, so I would assume that thread would be on these forums. DTG arent admins anywhere here and I have never seen them remove even the most slanderous of criticisms, so the assumption that they deleted any of his posts is simply incorrect unless he can provide some sort of evidence to support his claim. 

You know what they say about "assuming".....

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Oh boo ho...

not really sure what "biting" would mean... this is a closed product with no future expansion.

You can either decide to get it or not, but it is amusing to see all the closed minds with ridiculous comments and statements..

The price for this is less the the lowest I paid for a simple add-on.

Even it is's just for fun I am definitely buying it, so all the little trolls, you can take your bitterness elsewhere...

• Upvote 5

Dave, don't blame DTG, as they don't have moderator powers here. Blame me and my low tolerance for what amounts to nothing more than trolling posts. Your "videos" never showed up in any case, so they were truly pointless.

Since you have absolutely nothing constructive to say and simply wish to stir the pot, please do it elsewhere.

BTW, no posts are ever "deleted," they are merely "hidden from view" as we never know when or if we may have to "resurrect" them...

• Upvote 7

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

So I am most definitely out!

Yawn... So you keep saying.

So why don't you actually do it?

Edit: Just seen Fr. Bill's post above. Thank you. I hope he gets the message.

• Upvote 3