Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

FlightSimLabs A320 - Release Very Soon!

Agreed. I am very happy with the Aerosoft buses. I just hope that someone brings out a decent A330, A340 or A350 at some point.

Aerosoft have a A330 under development with a estimated release at the end of this year or perhaps more likely at the beginning of next year.

Then  I wouldn't be surprised to see an Aerosoft A350 in 3-4-5 years or something like that.

Hi! FlightSimLabs Team,

What's going on? How many time are we waiting this plane? Your last announcement in "Flight Sim Labs A320-X - Release road map" -> http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/6908-flight-sim-labs-a320-x-release-road-map/ was at May 20,2016.

Please release...

:fool:

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Keep calm. It'll be out right after the LevelD 757 and Aerosoft's CRJ.

Anytime soon, anytime... soon...

• Upvote 2

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I think so many of these developers would do well to simply not mention any pending development/release until they are 1000% sure it's ready to launch. Seems like the flight sim crowd is pretty impatient, and taunting folks is just not fair!!! :)

Wasn't one of the very first cave paintings discovered, the announcement for this plane?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Hi! FlightSimLabs Team,

What's going on?

Hi Jose,

We've been completing our testing and ensuring that the installers are working properly. Given the complexity of both the simulation and the technologies it's built upon - this is a very time consuming process. I'll give you some idea of the complexity; there are over 1200 combinations of route path types that the Trajectory Computation Module in the Flight Management and Guidance Computer has to compute in five dimensions - and if an with one of these types is found to have an issue and corrected, the majority all have to be tested again. We have coded over 100,000 electrical components that form the electrical and data networks upon which all of the aircraft systems are built (and as I'm sure you can imagine, it's a tedious process to trace/fix any issues there). We've coded over 2500 logic sheets and text codes that are used when various warnings are triggered through the FWC - these too have needed testing and refining. 

As you can see - it's a huge task, and is why it's taking some time to get the aircraft ready for release. That said, the latest Release Candidate that our teams are flying now is looking very promising indeed.

Wasn't one of the very first cave paintings discovered, the announcement for this plane?

One things for sure - I didn't have as much grey hair back then as I do now :smile:

• Upvote 4

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

One things for sure - I didn't have as much grey hair back then as I do now :smile:

And for the record, I was just having a light-hearted dig :) I respect you guys and your work immensely. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

We've been completing our testing and ensuring that the installers are working properly. Given the complexity of both the simulation and the technologies it's built upon - this is a very time consuming process. I'll give you some idea of the complexity; there are over 1200 combinations of route path types that the Trajectory Computation Module in the Flight Management and Guidance Computer has to compute in five dimensions - and if an with one of these types is found to have an issue and corrected, the majority all have to be tested again. We have coded over 100,000 electrical components that form the electrical and data networks upon which all of the aircraft systems are built (and as I'm sure you can imagine, it's a tedious process to trace/fix any issues there). We've coded over 2500 logic sheets and text codes that are used when various warnings are triggered through the FWC - these too have needed testing and refining. 

Wow, this is simply amazing! Cant wait to fly an A320 with real system depth!

I know, this could be too early, but can you say/guess in which performance class the FSL Bus is? (PMDG is the only usable benchmark I think, in terms of System-Simulation)

1- Comparable to the PMDG 737

2- Comparable to the PMDG 777

3- Needs much more System Power as the PMDG 777

Thank you very much for developing this great plane!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I'm curious whether the simulation will have any modules/independent programs running outside the simulator, given the complexity, or will it 'simply' be a set of gauges like seen on most aircraft addons?

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I think so many of these developers would do well to simply not mention any pending development/release until they are 1000% sure it's ready to launch. Seems like the flight sim crowd is pretty impatient, and taunting folks is just not fair!!! :)

Maybe you right BUT, i think its hard for some people who following this product for almost 7 years to be patient. Do you understand what is 7 years (and counting...) ?!

How much flight simulator changed from the dinosaur FSX till P3D V3.3 in 7 years ! The funny thing is that this product is still aimed for FSX the dinosaur product... 

The truth is you cant release a perfect product with a small team of testers. have a look at AS16,ACSA, Aerosoft's airports etc... They take long time since they say will release it when its ready and tested, and almost immediately after release people finding issues and service packs starting to pop out.  You can mark my word it would be the same here eventually.

Roi Ben

How much flight simulator changed from the dinosaur FSX till P3D V3.3 in 7 years ! The funny thing is that this product is still aimed for FSX the dinosaur product... 

Most people still use it. It's probably not the right path, but it was back then and still has the majority of flight simmers behind it.

Most people still use it. It's probably not the right path, but it was back then and still has the majority of flight simmers behind it.

LOL. You must be joking right ? 

Roi Ben

Nope. I'm not in FSX, but that doesn't make P3D the simulator most people use.

You bet FSX is the simulator which has the biggest userbase as of today.

That said, the latest Release Candidate that our teams are flying now is looking very promising indeed.

Very disappointed that you kept your plans of releasing for FSX significantly before the entertainment version of the P3D product. Nowadays, many people (especially the more "hardcore" simmers that want more complexity than the Aerosoft product, so technically your public) can't justify putting money on FSX when basically everything is migrating to P3D.

It will still be a sure buy for me, I'm just not sure what you guys expect by releasing an FSX-only version significantly before P3D.

sig01.png