Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Pro Flight Simulator

Never heard of it.  97USD.

http://www.proflightsimulator.com/?hopc2s=motivation

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Pirated version of the free FlightGear (http://www.flightgear.org/) using clips from MSFS to advertise. This scam has been going on for years. 

Edit: Funny... the picture on the page you linked of 'Dan Freeman' is actually taken from the twitter profile pic of a guy called Joao Antunes https://twitter.com/joao

Ahh yes Hamoody, I remember now. There was a scam alert on Avsim a couple of years ago about these toe rags  Wonder how many they have scammed ?

What worries me, is how did they get my E-mail address, that is how I got the link. Mind you I am subscribed to many FS sites, so easy to get a list I suppose.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

OMG... scroll down to where they claim actual timezones... the image... straight out of FSX... it's Sitka Approach or whatever the name of the mission is. LOL

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Be careful in going to the link listed for this site as it is listed as a phishing site too. Adguard caught it for me. 

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Be careful in going to the link listed for this site as it is listed as a phishing site too. Adguard caught it for me. 

Thanks for the tip Rick. Have just added Adguard to firefox.

• Like 1

Since I have AdBlock running... I saw nothing but text and images. :smile:

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I've been receiving emails advertising this for months.

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

I've been receiving emails advertising this for months.

Only months? I feel as though I've been getting them for years!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I've been getting e mails from these guys it's a pure scam, rip off beware

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I don't recommend this ebay auction, but looks like plud-zango is trying to recoup part of a loss.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/pro-flight-simulator-suite-/152275341516?hash=item23745150cc:g:qlsAAOSwLF1X~Omv

Perhaps he is giving up on the hobby as he also has a used flight controller for sale. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/thrustmaster-/152275334311?hash=item23745134a7:g:N3IAAOSwLF1X~Od-

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I'm ashamed to admit I fell for this scam. This was my first attempt to start flight simming.

It must have been like 8 or 9 years ago that I bought it. What you get looks like a 1980s game, graphics are nothing like the pictures they show and the models are simple, colored-in wire-frames, also nothing like you see on the pictures.

The sim starts, it's possible to get into the air, but everything flies like a cardboard box. I got the impression it was a first draft, or something like that. The start of a project that never got finished. Things only seem to work, but nothing really does, everything gives huge problems and there's no support, no help in any form.

They say that if you're not happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund, no questions asked, that's why I though I could take my chances, but you can mail all you want and you'll never get a reply.

My advise: get one of the familliar flight sims, if it's FSX, or P3D, or X-plane, see what suits you best, but stay far away from everything that has to do with this mess.

Cheers!

Maarten