Sign in to follow this  
S_D

Orbx Vector 1.52 for P3Dv4 now available

As title really :) Go get it!

Link to release announcement here

According to Orbx's website, it's still only available for v3 and earlier. ???

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

Thanks for the heads-up. It doesn't seem available in my FTX Central at the time of writing, though I assume it'll pop up soon.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Is not for P3D v4! Only v3

Jac

Update for V4 now available in my FTX Central

Edited by Jac_49
correction

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

Just now showed up when I re-loaded FTX Central without having to do anything else.

• Upvote 1

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

read the announcement it is for V4 just checked

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Currently in my Central and downloading

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

I had it for V3 and got rid of it for VAS.. For image quality and immersion, is it still worth it ?

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Installed it and took a quick test flight around CYZF. Yes, it is worth it in my opinion. What a difference! Without Vector, the shoreline of the Great Slave Lake is not very precise in its outline and I had cliffs virtually everywhere. With Vector, the shoreline is much more detailed, and the elevation of the landscape descends smoothly toward the lake.  Frame rates were very good, but I will see how they are with a PMDG plane in a dense autogen area. 

There is a new autoconfiguration tool that searches through your scenery files and disabled elevation fixes for specific third-party airports (or maybe I didn't notice that tool before).

Peter

33 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

Installed it and took a quick test flight around CYZF. Yes, it is worth it in my opinion. What a difference! Without Vector, the shoreline of the Great Slave Lake is not very precise in its outline and I had cliffs virtually everywhere. With Vector, the shoreline is much more detailed, and the elevation of the landscape descends smoothly toward the lake.  Frame rates were very good, but I will see how they are with a PMDG plane in a dense autogen area. 

There is a new autoconfiguration tool that searches through your scenery files and disabled elevation fixes for specific third-party airports (or maybe I didn't notice that tool before).

Peter

The tool was there before... 😀