Moonflight

Alabeo Sale - 40% Off

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Also at FS Pilot Shop and PC Aviator Australia (but not showing reduced at the US store of PC Aviator).

Gary

And, at the Alabeo site too.

Not advertised, but the prices reflect a sale. 

Give them some love and buy from their site, if you can.

Anyone have either of the crop dusters and if so, which is the better if the two? I think the Piper version comes with a free scenery and a free mission.

1 minute ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Anyone have either of the crop dusters and if so, which is the better if the two? I think the Piper version comes with a free scenery and a free mission.

I have both and while they're both excellent, I prefer the Piper (PA36 Pawnee Brave 375). It has the scenery and mission. It is also the model on which "Dusty Crophopper" from the Disney animation "Planes" is based :-) if you're into that sort of thing. The default sounds are very nice, but apparently the sounds by Sonic Solutions are very realistic. They also go on sale quite often. 

My favourite Alabeo aircraft is the Beech Staggerwing, an absolute classic.

5 minutes ago, rooitou said:

I have both and while they're both excellent, I prefer the Piper (PA36 Pawnee Brave 375). It has the scenery and mission. It is also the model on which "Dusty Crophopper" from the Disney animation "Planes" is based :-) if you're into that sort of thing. The default sounds are very nice, but apparently the sounds by Sonic Solutions are very realistic. They also go on sale quite often. 

My favourite Alabeo aircraft is the Beech Staggerwing, an absolute classic.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably end up getting one of the two. I have a $5 off coupon from PCA so either will cost me like $6. Not bad for something I probably won't use very often.

I have been stuck in airliners for some time, but now that I have VR  I think the Waco and Staggerwing would be the way to fly in that new medium. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone flying X-Plane 11 be careful. All the planes in the sale are X-Plane 10 only. Probably they still work in XP 11 but without the XP 11 features (That's purely a guess based on the fact the Caranado planes work).

Everyone should pick up the PA-44 Seminole if you do not have it.  This plane is one of Alabeo's best releases.

• Upvote 1

C404 Titan was better I expected. It is now my first (and only) Alabeo -aircraft and with the PCAviator 5$ discount coupon well worth the money.

PA-44 was used by ERAU Prescott for dual engine training.  Good thing it's my 50th tomorrow, the wallet is open.

Just purchased the PA-44, real decent representation , good hand-flyer.

Just went to an AOPA fly in, this week and was wanting something similar to this model. It's a great twin engined ride.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did finally buy the Waco and the Staggerwing and, if you have VR, the Waco is an amazing experience. While taxing you can lean out over the cockpit to see where your going just like in a real tail dragger. 

Anyone that has the Staggewing can you tell me if your dome light  works?

JustFlight also has the sale.

I've admittedly never taken a closer look at Alabeo's products. Anything one should know? Like performance hit; all looks, no brains; no switch sounds; approximate flight dynamics; bad repaintability; etc...?

On 14/09/2017 at 9:37 PM, ThomasAH said:

The PA23 Aztec F is nice, too. I bought it in an earlier sale.

On 15/09/2017 at 4:22 PM, Greggy_D said:

Everyone should pick up the PA-44 Seminole if you do not have it.  This plane is one of Alabeo's best releases.

Another vote for both of these!

Bill