earthdog

Flying Turbine Duke again..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yep...10 hours on the Hobbs in two weeks in 4.1.  I hear Sean is making a native installer.  

One of my biggest flight sim regrets is not picking this plane up when it was available.  Every month I would say to myself, "Oh, I'll buy it next month."  Then it was too late.

I'll have to check out the link. I have version 1; I wonder if I have to have a new version to get the GTN option...

13 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Beautiful shots of still one of the top sim GA aircraft of all time!

Hall of Fame material! For Sure!

1 hour ago, Gregg_Seipp said:

Is he making one for the B60 Duke as well?

I don't think so - that never was released for P3D - but I'm not certain

According to Sean, "RealAir has definitely closed shop." He decided to update the Legacy & Turbine Duke out of the kindness of his heart.

The good news is that both the Piston Duke and the Spitfire work in P3D v4.1. All you need to do is copy the files to P3D v4. Thanks to Bert, you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

The only issue I have with the spit is the vc lights are INOP. It's still one of my favorite planes and lots of fun to fly.

52 minutes ago, DJJose said:

The good news is that both the Piston Duke and the Spitfire work in P3D v4.1. All you need to do is copy the files to P3D v4. Thanks to Bert, you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

I hope it keeps working in v5.  We need another dev willing to take on GA twins and turboprops.

9 hours ago, DJJose said:

you can even add the RXP GNS 530 v2 to the Duke.

Furthermore, thanks to Sean and Ryan, you can also add the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch, with fully working 3D bezel knobs and buttons too!

15 minutes ago, RXP said:

Furthermore, thanks to Sean and Ryan, you can also add the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch, with fully working 3D bezel knobs and buttons too!

The GTN 750 & 650 will work in the Turbine Duke, but not in the Piston Duke. It's not supported.