Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Aerosoft A318/A319 professional Released

I just need some pro Airbus simmer (FSL Bus expert) to buy this and share some insights on this model.  I am amazed so many things are offered on this.  Can day to day operations be compared with FSL.  And yes I know FSL has insane amount of details - again I am mentioning day to day operations

But this is way more than Aerosoft has offered in the past with their airbuses. 

I totally like Aerosoft price target

Edited by Skywolf
  • Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Does the FSFX Immersions work with this version? 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

FYI, the "bundle" offering will not be available until next week. So if you have the A318/319 & A320/312 from your previous purchase, you your old key will not be accepted with the A318/A319 offering today. You will need to wait for the  A318/319 & A320/312 "Professional" where you can download the  A318/319  and wait a few weeks for the A320/A321

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I’m excited about some of the new toys they’ve fitted into this but there’s appears to be a fairly extensive list of things that aren’t functional yet - holds, step climbs, non-precision approaches, DME arcs along with managed descent. Plus no independent FO's side display. 

I’ll hold (no pun intended) for now although I acknowledge that in value for money terms this is a fantastic deal.

Edited by Airline2Sim
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

1 hour ago, pinepix62 said:

NOOOOO, not tested on Windows 7 64 bit.

Will have to wait for feedback to see if there are any issues.:ho:

As always with every new release.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

@Airline2SimYeah the feature list looks exciting but some of it isn't going to appear until SP1 so could be wise to wait.

There's a list of MCDU/FMGS new features at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132869-fmgs-mcdu/
And system features at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/132870-systems/

As has already been said, missing stuff is at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/133133-whats-not-available-whats-wrong/

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

It seems Aerosoft responded rather quicker than they said @Jude Bradley

The Bundle to Bundle update is now also available.

Please note that this is NOT fully tested and that boxed serials do not work yet.

Please keep in mind that if you have a bundle serial you can only buy the bundle.

Also keep in mind the A320/A321 is not yet available but will be added to your order page when it is available. That is now estimated in the next 5 ot 6 weeks.

Can't really fault their response

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jude Bradley said:

FYI, the "bundle" offering will not be available until next week. So if you have the A318/319 & A320/312 from your previous purchase, you your old key will not be accepted with the A318/A319 offering today. You will need to wait for the  A318/319 & A320/312 "Professional" where you can download the  A318/319  and wait a few weeks for the A320/A321

The bundle is now available.

https://www.aerosoft.com/us/flight-simulation/prepar3d/aircraft/2435/a320-family-professional-bundle

• Upvote 1

FYI

Matt on twitch has just finished a flight and at the gate EHAM gives his thoughts, am sure you can watch it later if his thoughts are valuable to you?

After his give away he gives more thoughts, as he says it's not his thoughts that counts it's yours. BTW all them comment are not based on failures. Lots of comments leading up to he does the return flight in the FSL.   

Chewwy has find a bug when you tab out of P3D the aircraft oscillates up and down. (Not something I do) he showed it a few times. But it is day 1 bugs will be found.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I know this is for 4.3 only, but curious if anyone tried in 4.2...

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

@flyblueskies Aerosoft said there is a bug in versions prior to v4.3 that stop the bus from working but the post is removed from their forums now. I believe it was compiled using v4.3 specific compilers.

I upgraded from P3D v4.1 to v4.3 fairly quickly and without issue, although I don't have many addons beyond scenery and aircraft. I found it ran a little smoother so well worth the update.

Edited by ckyliu

support1.jpg

The Chewwy bug is probably because of his time sync program and not the AS Bus. We had similar experiences with such programs. 

Edited by Flyer024
  • Upvote 1

I hope that coffee pad and printer are both working. Otherwise - NO BUY ON MY SIDE!!!

• Upvote 1