Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Aerosoft A318/A319 professional Released

1 minute ago, G-YMML1 said:

I hope that coffee pad and printer are both working. Otherwise - NO BUY ON MY SIDE!!!

LOL

4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I do hope in vain we don’t get countless topics asking which Bus is best.

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by vc10man

A shame. Some guy doing twitch complaining that the NDs are mirrored instead of independent and that it`s disappointing and probably not worth the purchase. Read the prerelease notes before making public accusations, for crying out loud. This is when I really feel for the developers of newly-released products.

• Like 3

Mario Di Lauro

37 minutes ago, tamsini said:

A shame. Some guy doing twitch complaining that the NDs are mirrored instead of independent and that it`s disappointing and probably not worth the purchase. Read the prerelease notes before making public accusations, for crying out loud. This is when I really feel for the developers of newly-released products.

90% people don't really read.  Aerosoft did an amazing job on explaining on what is happening and what to expect.  Kudos to Matthis on this

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Home watching Chewwy, Yes the VNAV is WIP he hit TOD and had a v speed going upto -6300 all on this list  to do.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Actually this part of the VNAV is not really WiP.

The real bus will also do that when using DES in the higher FL’s. But yes, it should not do that all the time. 

The VNAV WiP part has more to do with the approaches and STAR’s and speed restrictions, as stated by Mathijs. It will sometimes not make a speed restriction or be at a constraint too early. 

Edited by Flyer024
  • Upvote 1

Please, has anyone tested with W7?

Thank you and Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

4 hours ago, Skywolf said:

Can day to day operations be compared with FSL.

most probably both can. But day to day operations alone are not what seperates one Addon from the other.

For me it is  the feeling and the immersion that counts. How close does the Addon come to what a real pilot sees and hears and "feels" during this day to day operations. What does he see on the displays, what small details can you notice, what kind of sound nuances do you hear, how does the Autopilot deal with the plane (just an example, you won't see any sudden +/- 6000 fpm climb/descend in the FSL) and so on. 

In that regard, and after a short Aerosoft A319 test flight : IMO you cannot replace the FSL with anything else. Sure you can fly with an 'I don't notice it anyway" attitude. But for me that's not what flight simulation is all about.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

2 hours ago, flyblueskies said:

I know this is for 4.3 only, but curious if anyone tried in 4.2...

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/137127-mcdu-options-greyed-out/&tab=comments#comment-888126 yes they did and rather predictably they got issues like MCDU functions not working and flight controls going funny.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

17 minutes ago, mikealpha said:

most probably both can. But day to day operations alone are not what seperates one Addon from the other.

For me it is  the feeling and the immersion that counts. How close does the Addon come to what a real pilot sees and hears and "feels" during this day to day operations. What does he see on the displays, what small details can you notice, what kind of sound nuances do you hear, how does the Autopilot deal with the plane (just an example, you won't see any sudden +/- 6000 fpm climb/descend in the FSL) and so on. 

In that regard, and after a short Aerosoft A319 test flight : IMO you cannot replace the FSL with anything else. Sure you can fly with an 'I don't notice it anyway" attitude. But for me that's not what flight simulation is all about.

+1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

13 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/137127-mcdu-options-greyed-out/&tab=comments#comment-888126 yes they did and rather predictably they got issues like MCDU functions not working and flight controls going funny.

Thanks! I appreciate the link!

Not a problem to upgrade, I'll just have to turn off REX radar weather as its not compatible yet (with 4.3).

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

De-facto it's not

It is available, I should know, as I've just bought it.😁

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I really like it.sounds are great and overall there is a massive improvement in how it feels and looks.now that could be because it's been a year since i used the old airbus so it's not a comparison just my personal view.i think they've done a great job .and it can only get better. wait till you push the throttles and hear the sound of the engines..:-)

steve

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

Please, has anyone tested with W7?

Thank you and Regards,

Several of our Beta Testers are running Windows 7 and reported no issues with using it.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 2

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.