Sign in to follow this  
xTiMm_

What will be the next project by PMDG?

4 minutes ago, Iceman2 said:

Might get an Airbus A320, aren’t they going to make them in Alabama!
🙂

Already coming from the mobile plant there from airbus. Last week the first biofuel delivery for the a321 took place.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:39 PM, ErichB said:

Is there any word about shared cockpit functionality - at any point ?

As much fun as they are to fly on your own, these aircraft are prime candidates for a shared experience.

yes..

Kyle and some people including me had a conversation about it in another thread a couple of months ago. His main point was the fact that PMDG (like also eg A2A with Accusim or FSL with their Airbus project) go into detail that deeply that a real shared cockpit functunality would kill performance, bandwith, etc. Thousands of variables would have to be shared back and forth every second in realtime half around the world. For a complex addon of that grade it's just not possible to do at present at a level of detail and realism that would be expected from a company like PMDG. You don't see the other mentioned developers implementing this feature into their products for that very reason. Maybe there will be good opportunities in the future when technology matures, but not now. 

FS2Crew, by the way, is a very good way to share the cockpit with a (virtual) first officer... It follows real SOPs and feels and sounds extremely realistic. I hardly fly without it anymore. 

Edited by Ephedrin
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

FS2Crew, by the way, is a very good way to share the cockpit with a (virtual) first officer... It follows real SOPs and feels and sounds extremely realistic. I hardly fly without it anymore. 

I specifically don't use FS2Crew.  I prefer real interaction to AI. Oh well

My personal wish is for a B747 SP.

A beuatiful classic aircraft that has never been done,

• Like 1

• the updated 777
  • the 747-8/F as a standalone version
  • the 777X
  • one of the Bombardier Global series...
  • a 1966 Pontiac GTO

My vote would be the 727. Best looking airliner ever made.

If they went away from Boeing, an L1011 would be welcome. The one that's already out there is... Subpar.

Although it'd be *really* awesome if they branched out into bizjets. A well-done Falcon series would be absolutely fantastic.

• Upvote 2

A 737 MAX and/or a 787 (although QualityWings already has a decent one).

On another note, an Embraer E-Jet E2 family would be quite interesting. Especially since Boeing has bought the share-majority of Embraer.

• Like 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

MD-11(F) for P3Dv4. 😈
Someone had to write it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

I know right now it is NG3 (NG + Max I think) and they work for the troubleshooting the new 748 and the PMDG GFO, so I believe they already have a lot of work... I won't expect anything other than those for at least this year

Yuuki

Yuuki

On 9/21/2018 at 3:06 PM, wedgantilles said:

They already announced quite a while ago.

The two known projects coming are :

• the Global Flight Operations.
  • The NG3 project so a new 737 version, with teasing about the MAX being part of this project (but not really officially announced)

you forgot updates to the 777 and 747-400 including rainmaker, EFB and ground services (ground service not 100% confirmed for 777, but EFB definitely promised, NO EFB FOR  747-400 AS ITS A NON STANDARD OPTION)

Edited by captainsazzman
  • Like 1

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 9/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, Rafal said:

MD-11(F) for P3Dv4. 😈
Someone had to write it.

Not another boring airplane you don’t fly.  I really like the suggestion of the Classic 747’s and the 727. 

Class, beauty and skills needed to fly them. 

Edited by Raging Bull

Give me nice b767 or b757 after the updates to the next and 777.

On 10/27/2018 at 4:24 PM, commandantyuuki said:

and the PMDG GFO

Oh how would I love a support forum for „PMDG Global Transport Flight Operations“  

😇

On 10/29/2018 at 7:50 AM, Boomer said:

Md11 please.

Bang on, brother! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png