What will be the next project by PMDG?

On 11/14/2018 at 12:12 AM, Boomer said:

MD11. 

Or 764.

please

Chris... I mean... THAT‘s some passion 😂

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, Christopher Low said:

It would be a great shame if the Jetstream 41 did not make it to P3D, after it seemingly came so close at the end of last year.

It'll make it but I'm sure all hands are on GOC so once that's out, lets hope for a short cycle of bug fixing to get her out and available.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:17 AM, Ephedrin said:

Chris... I mean... THAT‘s some passion 😂

He's not alone.

• Like 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

On 11/13/2018 at 9:11 AM, scandinavian13 said:

haha - nah. I refuse to fly Cirrus. The way the pilots/instructors talk about them, it's almost like they think you need a PhD to fly one. No thanks. There's plenty out there more complicated and fun to fly without an intensive checkout of word not allowed I already know...

Funny you say that. I have a bit of time in an SR-20 and they’re nice but they do have a certain....following.

I was at AirVenture over the summer and wanted to check out the new Bose Proflight headset. I was going through the presentation and talking with the rep when a guy comes up and immediately starts telling everyone that he’s trying out the new headset to see if it’ll work in the Cirrus jet he had literally just signed for. So that’s all we heard for the next ten minutes even though the Bose rep told him flat out that the Vision Jet comes with A20s as standard equipment. But I was lucky enough to listen to how awesome he was for ten minutes so I gues you can consider me blessed. 😉 

9 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

He's not alone.

True!

I usually am quite frustrated about PMDG because of the pricing, but actually, if they got some of these birds out i'd be ready to pay twice as much as their equivalent in FSX:

¤MD-11(missed it sooo much)

¤767(before it's gone/+has tons of variants and is still produced)

¤737CL(flew a combi once/ great and never done/+ would fit to the NG3 like a glove)

I already paid a lot sometimes but if you do these y'all make me happy PMDG!

• Upvote 3

I still dream of a PMDG level Boeing 727 😃

• Like 1

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

20 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

I still dream of a PMDG level Boeing 727 😃

Right after the md11, sounds like a plan...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

MD-11 for P3D v4...

• Like 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

The MD-11 for P3D v4 would be great. Imagine having this beauty with the visuals of the QOTS 2, seeing things like the curvature of the crt’s 😍

• Like 1

sig1.png
sig2.png

Hey, if FSLabs can bring the Concorde to v4, then the MD11 should not be out of reach 🙂 One can dream thou right?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1