Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

FSDT releases major GSX update

Posted (edited)

Looks like FSDT has pushed out the updated GSX with PBR. No info has been provided on exactly what has been done but reports are its a large download. Lets hope it also contains the fixes they mentioned prior to the release. I wonder how GSX PBR will effect performance. I'm always leery when it comes to FSDT updates. Lately something will break and than it will finally get fixed after numerous heated back-and-fourth sessions with the developer. I will wait this one out based on past track records with GSX.  

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Dan

dvazj5-2.png

FSElite has the changelog posted. But no info on how to get the update. I'm assuming u just run the update tool?

• Like 1

Tony Moore

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, breakinghbts said:

FSElite has the changelog posted. But no info on how to get the update. I'm assuming u just run the update tool?

Just run the live update....but it's definitely a much longer update time on this one!

Edited by Flic1

Eric

P3D v4.5    i7-6700k @ 4.4 GHz, Nvidia GTX 1080ti, 32GB ddr4 RAM, 1TB EVO 850 SSD, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 10

WOW! Maybe we will see ORD next.

Posted (edited)

Just did a quick test before bed, PBR jetways and vehicles look gorgeous, new human animations are much much better now, and then the hydrant truck fueling procedure....oh my god....it actually places an access vault on the ground, close to your aircraft. Fuel truck has two workers now and they connect a hose to the ground valve before hooking up to your plane. It looks amazing

And there's a first person cam for the pushback driver, i'm drooling 😄

Performance looks good to me, didnt notice any serious degradation

Edited by Woozie
  • Like 7

27 minutes ago, DJJose said:

WOW! Maybe we will see ORD next.

Yes, shouldn't be too far behind. I already uninstalled the previous version weeks ago.

Bill

P3Dv4.5.13.32097 ASP4, ASCA, A2A, Milviz, PMDG 7's, RealityXP GNS/GTN, SimElite Solutions TZF

White over White, you're out of sight. Red over White, you're alright. Red over Red, you're dead.

I didn't see it in the changelog, but does anybody know if this gives us the SODE jetways that work with AI? Thx.

Tony Moore

4 minutes ago, breakinghbts said:

I didn't see it in the changelog, but does anybody know if this gives us the SODE jetways that work with AI? Thx.

Not yet, and that would require a SODE update too, in addition to a GSX update.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, virtuali said:

Not yet, and that would require a SODE update too, in addition to a GSX update.

Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't realize it was a SODE issue, because it only affects FSDT or custom GSXL2 airports. At least in my setup. 

Tony Moore

Wow.. busy week for simmers.

Is this the big GSX update we’ve been waiting for?

Never did like the tanker filling up the heavies at the gate. 

Great news.

IM 

Posted (edited)

Nice touch on the AWS hosting Umberto 🙂 Downloading now.

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

I’ve been using the beta the few weeks and it’s fantastic.

Enjoy!

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :   DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

40% off sale just announced..woooohoooo

• Like 2

ZORAN

21 minutes ago, zmak said:

40% off sale just announced..woooohoooo

What, where? Need GSX level 2...