Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

29th update ?

These late updates are very annoying for us in Europe. I have important presentation tomorrow morning and I just can't sleep because of this.

31 minutes ago, LHookins said:

I'd like to see a ski equipped Maule landing on a glacier in Alaska. 

We haven't seen a Maule yet in MFS, I really hope its there as its one of my favorite planes to fly in FSX and P3D.  I'd sorely miss it if they don't include it.  😞

• Like 2

Didn't we have one in Flight and one in FSX when you had to rescue the mountain climbers? 

• Like 2

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Updates always have been around the end of the working day PDT.  It's only 15:30 here now so there's still some time. Best chance is probably between 23:00-00:00 UTC.

Brian W

KPAE

7 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Is utc the same as Greenwich mean time, I.e one hour before British summer time?

confused, tired, waiting for updatebutmightneedtosleep

For all practical uses yes, GMT = UTC

51 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Is utc the same as Greenwich mean time, I.e one hour before British summer time?

confused, tired, waiting for updatebutmightneedtosleep

You don't need an sleep. It's not like your words are running together or anything 🙂 Stay awake for the update!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

The August 29 Update is live so this topic is done.

Thanks for your comments.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals