Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

GSX Level 2 version 2.7 available

Run FSDT updater and discover the beauty!
Another impressive upgrade for this smart tool.
Love it, really!

Thank you very much, Umberto and team, you rock!
👍

• Like 3

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Yes, a very welcome addition to GSX and to P3D.   However, I wish the push-back truck wheel behavior would align with the direction of movement.  The wheel behavior is all aver the place (left when it should be right and visa versa)

Does anyone knows how you can move the node point or how you can add more nodes? I see that described on the video but I can't find how to do it.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

Does anyone knows how you can move the node point or how you can add more nodes? I see that described on the video but I can't find how to do it.

First you have to deselect "Snap to AFCAD" and "Apply", then "Customize pushback" which first gets you to set the final stopping point, then F4 will advance you to moving the node (depicted as a big blue circle on the ground).  If there's a way to add additional nodes, I am not aware of it.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

7 minutes ago, w6kd said:

First you have to deselect "Snap to AFCAD" and "Apply", then "Customize pushback" which first gets you to set the final stopping point, then F4 will advance you to moving the node (depicted as a big blue circle on the ground).  If there's a way to add additional nodes, I am not aware of it.

Regards

Bob, in the video they just released is what he is talking about.  There is a new quick pushback feature from top down view. In the video there is a new airplane graphic and 1 blue corner node. Moving that node is what he means. 

Eric 

12 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Bob, in the video they just released is what he is talking about.  There is a new quick pushback feature from top down view. In the video there is a new airplane graphic and 1 blue corner node. Moving that node is what he means. 

Where is this video located? I haven't seen it.

Never mind... I found it here

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

9 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Bob, in the video they just released is what he is talking about

Hi, I've been looking for this video but I can't locate it. Can you point me to where it is? 

Thanks

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

2 minutes ago, polosim said:

12 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Where is this video located? I haven't seen it.

Never mind... I found it here

Thanks gentlemen. I was knocking my head against the wall looking for this. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

This looks great. Do the baggage loaders still drive through the aircraft rather than around?

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

They will, at times. I found that whenever this happens all I need to do is customize the start position of the loaders and then they'll take a more sensible path to the cargo doors. Sometimes, moving them just a tiny bit will make the problem go away.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

7 hours ago, vadriver said:

enjoy candy ........

Yep, much more than bitterness 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I can't seem to get GSX working on a fresh install of V4.5.

I am using Bitdefender, and when running the setup it always blocks the uninstaller file from the temp folder. I can retry after temporarily adding an exception and it downloads and installs everything, however the GSX menu does not show up in the sim.

I can't seem to figure out how to stop Bitdefender from blocking that file, if that's even the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

15 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

This looks great. Do the baggage loaders still drive through the aircraft rather than around?

Lee

Don't worry they do that on Greece and Turkey every summer.

Baggage dollies being driven into engines while the driver is looking at the senioritas getting off and on the a/c not wearing much.   Bodrum is awful for it. 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png