Sign in to follow this  
b737800

ALPHA (fka Tech Alpha 2) Invite Emails

5 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

01.31 – All wave 1 Alpha emails sent.

Wrong copy&paste. Alpha emails are only being sent to people who got an alpha invitation!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FDEdev said:

Wrong copy&paste. Alpha emails are only being sent to people who got an alpha invitation!

Your hilarious,  even information copy pasted directly from the insider hub,  with no additional context, is wrong . Lmao. Wow, 

14 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

01.31 – All wave 1 Alpha emails sent.

That is for download instructions, this is for invitations;

01.27 – All Alpha invitations sent.

• Upvote 1

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

4 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

Your hilarious,  even information copy pasted directly from the insider hub,  with no additional context, is wrong . Lmao. Wow, 

Read again what they wrote and try to understand it as well this time.

I don't know what is so confusing about this matter.

• 01.20 – Begin sending Alpha invitations.
  • 01.27 – All Alpha invitations sent.
  • 01.27 – Alpha ready for download, begin sending build access emails.
  • 01.31 – All wave 1 Alpha emails sent.

The last Alpha invitations were sent yesterday. If you don't have any e-mail by now, you are not getting in with this wave. If you did receive an invite, you might have to wait until the 31st to get an e-mail that gives you build access.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

I don't know what is so confusing about this matter.

• 01.20 – Begin sending Alpha invitations.
  • 01.27 – All Alpha invitations sent.
  • 01.27 – Alpha ready for download, begin sending build access emails.
  • 01.31 – All wave 1 Alpha emails sent.

The last Alpha invitations were sent yesterday. If you don't have any e-mail by now, you are not getting in with this wave. If you did receive an invite, you might have to wait until the 31st to get an e-mail that gives you build access.

Thanks for the clear and precise sum-up.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, Carts85 said:

Forget it boys, it’s all over... Time to find a new hobby for 6 months!

You could enjoy flying in P3D or XPlane :wink:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

30 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

You could enjoy flying in P3D or XPlane :wink:

That’s the equivalent of getting asked to go out for a Steak dinner and then saying “it’s alright we have Quorn sausages in the fridge” 😉

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

You could enjoy flying in P3D

I keep loading up P3D to fly but in all honesty I'm done with it.  I know what is coming later this year and after over a decade with FSX and P3D (which is just an improved FSX) I am simply ready to move on to something better.  P3D no longer captivates my interest.  Every time I fly it now I am constantly reminded of just how old and worn it looks and feels.  My A2A general aviation planes do help as they fly better than anything else in P3D but the world itself is just so...outdated.

That's why I really wanted to help MS with MFS, I don't want to fly the old sims anymore so why not fly to help build the new one?

Oh well, I drew the short straw so I'll just have to sit out flying until MFS releases later this year.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Mengy said:

That's why I really wanted to help MS with MFS, I don't want to fly the old sims anymore so why not fly to help build the new one?

Same here. I would rather be testing the not so stable and limited new simulator than trying to start a new (old) flight on my current sim.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

Same here. I would rather be testing the not so stable and limited new simulator than trying to start a new (old) flight on my current sim.

Im done with p3d/Xplane too. And now for almost a year, im done with mfs too. Maybe i have to start sim racing career. 

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

I think they should atleast open the insider alpha forum to all the insiders. Will give us mortals who didnt get selected something to chew on while we wait. Would be a nice way to pass time as we wait our turn.

Edited by Baber20
  • Upvote 7

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

1 hour ago, Baber20 said:

I think they should atleast open the insider alpha forum to all the insiders. Will give us mortals who didnt get selected something to chew on while we wait. Would be a nice way to pass time as we wait our turn.

Exactly, atleast to everyone that signed up for the alpha. I’d happily sign an NDA just for the forum access.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to know how many avsim users got invitation and how many didnt.

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

2 minutes ago, zemez said:

It would be interesting to know how many avsim users got invitation and how many didnt.

You are not alone.. I didn't..  :cool:

• Like 2

Bert