Sign in to follow this  
Seat*

P3DV5 HF next week

If there's something the public sector and military love doing, it's blowing tax money on useless stuff.  Covid has made that blatantly clear across the world 

14ppkc-6.png

29 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

If there's something the public sector and military love doing, it's blowing tax money on useless stuff.  Covid has made that blatantly clear across the world 

True, because what covid has made blatantly clear across the world is that private companies would never do such a thing. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

The wait is not over (date/time Paris, UTC+2)

wvH4LVQ.png

I think the AMD fix will have to come later for that issue. I think though we are now looking at Friday possibly Monday/Tuesday for the hotfix.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

19 hours ago, AviationGaming said:

I understand, It still is better than not being able to fly. Everyone laughs at me because I have a potato computer, but it still runs just fine. I am currently working to save up for a new one, but due to the coronavirus I cannot work until september.

Never spend a minute worrying about someone who would laugh at you for your system. It simply isn't worth that energy. Rather, enjoy what it can give you. This is a great hobby!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Yeah like the private sector is so efficient. Haven't you heard that incompetency is equally out over the entire economy?

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Yeah like the private sector is so efficient. Haven't you heard that incompetency is equally out over the entire economy?

ill disgree, id say in the public sector practices are way more unefficient than the private sector. 

14ppkc-6.png

20 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

ill disgree, id say in the public sector practices are way more unefficient than the private sector. 

I think you are both right....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Lets just hope it comes this week and if not we can wait another few days. Its already been 15 since V5 dropped whats another 4-7

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

anyways back to topic. have they updated the afcads with the correct airport codes.  FAJS  / FAOR For example 

14ppkc-6.png

I believe so but I’ll double check when I get home tonight.

Mark Roberts 

7 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

do you honestly think the government and/or military are clued up to know about VRAM , and have 2080tis in their systems ??  

come on, thats not how the public sector works.  

F35s, Eurofighters and the biggest ever UK aircraft carriers.   Not sure how they managed these when a 2080ti throws them.  Thank goodness we have your wisdom.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

14 hours ago, cowpatz said:

One would have thought flying into "walls" and VRAM that brings a RTX2080TI to it's knees would have been a good reason to delay release. I can't see these issues enhancing P3Ds reputation.

P3D V5 has given me the best ever flightsim experience so far. It has crashed a few times but I would prefer to be flying with it, rather than waiting for a release without bugs - which will never happen of course.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

14 hours ago, cowpatz said:

These are very basic bugs that should have been picked up during Beta testing. What were the testers doing????

What are you worried about? The sim looks fantastic and you know bugs will be found and fixed during the life of this version.  Enjoy the advances made instead of moaning.

1 minute ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

What are you worried about? The sim looks fantastic and you know bugs will be found and fixed during the life of this version.  Enjoy the advances made instead of moaning.

People are upset that they cant even complete a flight because they hit an invisible wall so if they want to fly VFR only then sure but flying an airliner etc is a no go right now.

Edited by Mroberts95

Mark Roberts