Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

PMDG and P3D V5 compatibility update (03 May) by RR

That’s good we’ll be able to use the DC-6 in v5, but it doesn’t seem like there are further refinements happening unfortunately.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

7 minutes ago, regis9 said:

That’s good we’ll be able to use the DC-6 in v5, but it doesn’t seem like there are further refinements happening unfortunately.

Honestly, be glad they haven't hinted at improving the DC-6. It just leads to disappointment as you wait and wait and wait... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Honestly, be glad they haven't hinted at improving the DC-6. It just leads to disappointment as you wait and wait and wait... 

Heaven help you if you go to their forum and ask any idea how much longer.

Vic green

Glad they're gonna V5 the DC-6. It's their best add-on as far as price/features goes.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

Hence, the time limited sale of the NGXu with the MS2020 discount. Why the hell make it limited time ?. I was done with them along time ago !!

Because then it wouldn't be called a sale...

• Like 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

There should be a RANT-Forum at AVSIM where anyone who can't resist unload their cant about PMDG, LM, REX, FSL ... you name it. Then the rest of us could concentrate on important stuff.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

4 hours ago, Sethos said:

Rip-off prices, X-Plane better, all the quality talking points to a PMDG thread. 

Could be a CS thread.... just saying..

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Great idea! For all the people who are not going to buy the next plane / not going to fly the next simulator / why not just call it the “not” forum 🤣😂😂🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

It seems like it’s likely a dead product at this point unfortunately.  I feel like RSR loves it, as he loves most classic aircraft, but from a business perspective it didn’t pan out.

Are you the PMDG company accountant?

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I wonder how many (thousand) people are praying that the Jetstream 41 is released for P3D? It seemed to be so close to release, and that was September 2017!!

Yeah JS-41 and um... MD-11. there, i said it. Again.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It was somewhat cruel to even mention the MD11 in his post. It made a few people think that something was in the works until he shot that theory down a few hours later :dry:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, JoeFackel said:

There should be a RANT-Forum at AVSIM where anyone who can't resist unload their cant about PMDG, LM, REX, FSL ... you name it. Then the rest of us could concentrate on important stuff.

Looks who's is talking, you do nothing but "rant" about MSFS and its not even out yet. Hypocrite.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

17 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Looks who's is talking, you do nothing but "rant" about MSFS and its not even out yet.

Never done that. Because that would make me as foolish as the ones who praise it as the flightsim savior although all they haven't seen more than PR videos and pictures so far.

• Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

44 minutes ago, Reader said:

Are you the PMDG company accountant?

What kind of comment is that?  Of course not, nor do I need to be to make a speculative comment on a forum.

• Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

10 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

Never done that. Because that would make me as foolish as the ones who praise it as the flightsim savior although all they haven't seen more than PR videos and pictures so far.

So you never posted about how disappointed people will be?

All you have to do is look at your post history to see it and its not even out.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, JoeFackel said:

As i already said: there will be many shocked faces be when they try to run MSFS on their machines and don't get the visuals of the PR videos 😉

Really! its not even out yet!!!!

That's one of many.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip