Sign in to follow this  
regis9

FSDT Releases Key West

I hadn’t heard anything about this previously, nice surprise! Looks great and only $10 USD.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Looks stunning

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

14 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I hadn’t heard anything about this previously, nice surprise! Looks great and only $10 USD.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully it will come to the Marketplace soon.

The email I got says it will be there soon.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

What's the story with FSDT airports in MSFS? Is it the same as with their legacy sims? Is the Addon Manager required to install their MSFS sceneries?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I love Umberto’s simple updates... for MSFS, hopefully it will be as simple as logging into the game or marketplace and getting the patches seamlessly.

Just want to be sure it’s a notification with OPTION to install.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

3 minutes ago, DJJose said:

What's the story with FSDT airports in MSFS? Is it the same as with their legacy sims? Is the Addon Manager required to install their MSFS sceneries?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24166.msg160539.html#msg160539

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

No it`s installed in the sim, in P3D the Addon manager installs the scenery outside the sim with the FSDT updater.

Well, not exactly. The scenery is installed in the Addon Manager folder, and we only put a symbolic link in the sim Community folder, which links back to the Addon Manager\MSFS folder, which is where the scenery files really are.

However, fact the sceneries are installed in the Addon Manager, it's just a convenience to be able to use the FSDT Live Updater which is already there, it doesn't mean the Addon Manager ( or any other module ) is used by the sim.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 1

I like the way it`s done on P3DV5 the live updater saves me checking the Dev for updates, and moving to an upgrade with having to re-install.

PS I'm going to be honest i have not purchased any addon airports for MSFS, i only use it GA VFR and major airport are not important for that, i can run 4K ULTRA no problem without stutters in full streaming mode. 

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Beautiful!!!!!

Would of thought Latin VFR would have done their remake first...

Chris Camp

and KLAS by FSDT or FlyTampa!

Edited by Pugilist2
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Wish this was on the MarketPlace.. I'm trying so hard with MSFS 2020 to not have to keep track of 3,432 different websites of addon purchases and centralize it to purely in game purchases..  It's soooooo tempting at only $10 though

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Lovely scenery and great technology.
Not a surprise from FSDT, knowing their seriousness and talent.

A small fix is expected thought, to bring those nice passengers/spotters back on earth! 😄
LDTK6A.jpg

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

love this shot

241275_SCREEN2.jpg

people are OK here?

241277_SCREEN4.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip