Sign in to follow this  
RW1

REX Weather Force 2020 for Microsoft's Flight Simulator

7 minutes ago, Thomasso said:

I know. I'm not looking to resolve it as there's hardly anything to resolve on my end. The software is just objectively bugged, incomplete and rushed for sales.

I only provided my experience with it, so other people don't fall for the marketing tricks like I did 😉

I am sorry but REX is not tricking no one here. No one is trying to deceive anyone here.

Edited by fs1
  • Like 3

Federico Sucari

6 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Can you please post an image on what you are mentioning? Thanks

Why do you guys pretend this issue does not exist?  This is Environment Force deja vu.....denial about obvious core issues of the product that REX was not upfront about.

Here...someone posted a link about this a few pages back....this is not a "smooth" transition as you advertise....or is it???   From the REX website for WeatherForce... "dynamic, and smooth weather transitions"

• Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

4 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Why do you guys pretend this issue does not exist?  This is Environment Force deja vu.....denial about obvious core issues of the product that REX was not upfront about.

Here...someone posted a link about this a few pages back....this is not a "smooth" transition as you advertise....or is it???   From the REX website for WeatherForce... "dynamic, and smooth weather transitions"

This is a bug we are looking at.  We are not denying bugs, as SW have them.

I don't understand what you don't understand about smoothing. Weather Force has a smoothing feature that can be turned on and off. Some videos posted have the smoothing on, some of them have it off.

Do you own the product so you can check this? Thanks.

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

25 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Huehehehehe, Skyfarce strikes again!

At this point in the thread, the "haha I told you so / omg see REX are scammers" BS ought to be banworthy.   We know how some people feel.  They have made it quite clear.  This contributes nothing to the thread at this point but making noise to get you attention at the expense of folks who are actually trying to communicate.  Contribute to the discussion like I attempted to do above.  Or don't.  No one cares what you think about "Skyfarce" any more.

If nothing else, threads like this are good for populating my block list.   But that merely reduces my personal irritation.  It does nothing to actually help the conversation stay on topic.  Only forceful action will do that.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, kaosfere said:

Contribute to the discussion like I attempted to do above.  Or don't.  No one cares what you think about "Skyfarce" any more.

You'll have to excuse my cynicism and jog along then. 

Edited by n4gix
Removed unnecessary long quote!
  • Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

1 hour ago, Thomasso said:

I know. I'm not looking to resolve it as there's hardly anything to resolve on my end. The software is just objectively bugged, incomplete and rushed for sales.

I only provided my experience with it, so other people don't fall for the marketing tricks like I did 😉

So you have no interest in fixing youjr problems, you just want to stay on the side lines and complain. Got it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fs1 said:

Weather Force has a smoothing feature that can be turned on and off. Some videos posted have the smoothing on, some of them have it off.

Could you post some examples on how this smoothing feature looks in practice?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

So you have no interest in fixing youjr problems, you just want to stay on the side lines and complain. Got it. 

Earlier in the thread you wanted to get rid of the rubbish and encourage more useful user to user information. That member gave some pretty decent feedback to help fellow members sitting on the fence but that isn't good enough for you either.

Start your own 'This Product Is Great - Only Comment If You love It!' thread. You can have all the positivity you want over there and the rest of us can monitor a thread with real gripes and concerns.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

You'll have to excuse my cynicism and jog along then. 

If you have no intention of discussing the topic in a sensible way I suggest you withdraw whilst you still can.

Where’s the link to the YT video?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

If you have no intention of discussing the topic in a sensible way I suggest you withdraw whilst you still can.

Where’s the link to the YT video?

I believe Flic1 posted the link above. REX acknowledge there is a glitch, they are looking into it.

• Upvote 2

A few questions for the REX developers. What is your road map? Is there anything down the road that could significantly increase dynamic, changing weather systems on the fly? Is there anything else, as potential customers we should look forward to (innovations), in the coming months from REX Studios?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

I believe Flic1 posted the link above. REX acknowledge there is a glitch, they are looking into it.

Thanks. Well done @Flic1. That’s how to help REX. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello Everyone -

There are obviously A LOT of posts here about Weather Force. 

There is NO way to read all this right now and handle the support needs effectively.  So let me state the following:

1.) We are working on an update addressing some immediate fixes and this will be out shortly.  I will publish those fixes soon.  This will be on going as we are trying to identify some patterns with different situations.

2.) We STRONGLY recommend you review the User Manual before starting Weather Force.  I watched several Youtube videos and Twitch streams about the product and the product was not being used correctly so it failed. Please review the User Manual.  

https://1627369577.rsc.cdn77.org/zipfiles/6.0.2020.0926/usermanual_weatherforce.pdf

3.) If you have a support need we as that you direct your support at: http://rexsimulations.com/support.html We CANNOT answer support questions here at AVSIM.

4.) Please refrain from mis-information about the product if you do not own it or just have a beef with REX. If you want to vent then please vent with me personally at: rstough@rexgamestudios.com, it just makes this area toxic for everyone and we can't address the needs as they are.

The fact is there WILL be issues on an initial release and we will address them.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

35 minutes ago, DPSimulation said:

Earlier in the thread you wanted to get rid of the rubbish and encourage more useful user to user information. That member gave some pretty decent feedback to help fellow members sitting on the fence but that isn't good enough for you either.

Start your own 'This Product Is Great - Only Comment If You love It!' thread. You can have all the positivity you want over there and the rest of us can monitor a thread with real gripes and concerns.

Thanks, I'm glad that my observations were useful to you. 🙂

• Like 5

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5