Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

5 hours ago, dfl1010 said:

Considering take off and landing, it seems like small inputs on the yoke still result in overexaggerated reactions by the plane. Please ASOBO...

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Just Flight saying they hope to release this week. 

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

You watch, it will be released same week as CRJ and I will not get ANY sleep that week!!

• Like 2

Eddie
KABQ

Next week was last week LOL Well. today JF tweated :"We head speedily towards the finish line, not too long to wait now."

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I'm guessing/wondering if Just Flight, CRJ folks, etc., are waiting to pull the trigger after this next MS Update (This week maybe?) just to make sure nothing is messed up?  Nothing worse than releasing a great bird right before an update to get a bunch of "it's broke" posts!

1 minute ago, Virtualpilot65 said:

I'm guessing/wondering if Just Flight, CRJ folks, etc., are waiting to pull the trigger after this next MS Update (This week maybe?) just to make sure nothing is messed up?  Nothing worse than releasing a great bird right before an update to get a bunch of "it's broke" posts!

Indeed, and the nature of the internets is if you have a problem that you immediately fix within the first few days all those "this aircraft is broken and a waste of money" reviews stay around to haunt you forever.

• Upvote 1

Shouldn't the Gps be on the avionics bus, rather than be live when the master alone is on?

I have seen a couple of videos previewing this aircraft and both seem to have the GPS live as the master is turned on.

Cant remember seeing this either in  sim or real airplane. ...Just curious.

Still getting it regardless.

• Like 1

Robin

2 minutes ago, Romeo_Tango said:

Shouldn't the Gps be on the avionics bus, rather than be live when the master alone is on?

I have seen a couple of videos previewing this aircraft and both seem to have the GPS live as the master is turned on.

Technically you are right. Although it depend on avionic guy wiring. Especially those aftermarket things like GN430/530 that weren't shipped from the factory. I used to own 182F that didn't even have avionic bus and so each time I had turn on/off COMS and GPS individually 

• Like 1

You do get some oddities.

For example in the Carenado Mooney turning off the Bendix DME turns off the display on the Autopilot, but the AP itself still functions, just no status lights. Might be realistic but seems a bit unusual if it is.

2 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

You do get some oddities.

For example in the Carenado Mooney turning off the Bendix DME turns off the display on the Autopilot, but the AP itself still functions, just no status lights. Might be realistic but seems a bit unusual if it is.

No this is definitely Carenado thing 🙂

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

No this is definitely Carenado thing 🙂

Actually turning off the ADF turns off the AP Status lights not the DME ... but same deal, a bit weird.

2 hours ago, Romeo_Tango said:

I brought this up on a youtube vid, and Justflight responded saying that in the real airplane you pull the breaker.... but I don't know if the breakers are modelled or not in the sim. I was annoyed by that.

45 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

I brought this up on a youtube vid, and Justflight responded saying that in the real airplane you pull the breaker.... but I don't know if the breakers are modelled or not in the sim. I was annoyed by that.

There at least two add aircraft I own  that have circuit breakers that work . So it is possible 

4 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

There at least two add aircraft I own  that have circuit breakers that work . So it is possible 

Some of the previews I've seen have talked about the breakers working.

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

Some of the previews I've seen have talked about the breakers working.

Yes, they definitely pop in and out with a mouse press, as I have seen it in videos.  I just wonder if they actually do anything functional, or is it just for show.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.