4 minutes ago, Beagle12 said:

What exactly is the JF model? 

Who makes it ??

Just Flight 

1 minute ago, Beagle12 said:

OK Thanks. When will it be available ?

Maybe as early as tomorrow or in the next few days at the most 

Edited by Naki18

The problem with Carenado stuff is that you always need to tinker away with the .cfg files. If it's on Marketplace that's presumably not possible?

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

3 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

The problem with Carenado stuff is that you always need to tinker away with the .cfg files. If it's on Marketplace that's presumably not possible?

You're right. They are not accessible. 😞

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Well, that really informs my buying decision I'm afraid Ceranado.

I haven't owned anything by them that hasn't needed extensive hangar time with the .cfg(s) / Flight Tuning, etc, being given a good seeing to.

Vote for the Unlock here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/unlock-cfg-files-from-fsarchive-files-for-premium-and-deluxe-aircraft/297881

Until that happens I don't see any point in buying anything by them unless you want to just sit there admiring it in the hangar knowing it flies like a house brick but with not quite as much finesse.

16 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Well, that really informs my buying decision I'm afraid Ceranado.

I haven't owned anything by them that hasn't needed extensive hangar time with the .cfg(s) / Flight Tuning, etc, being given a good seeing to.

Vote for the Unlock here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/unlock-cfg-files-from-fsarchive-files-for-premium-and-deluxe-aircraft/297881

Until that happens I don't see any point in buying anything by them unless you want to just sit there admiring it in the hangar knowing it flies like a house brick but with not quite as much finesse.

To be honest the Mooney flies quite nicely. But certain things often need adjustments. And if its just adding some different lights or so....

• Like 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

2 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

To be honest the Mooney flies quite nicely. But certain things often need adjustments. And if its just adding some different lights or so....

Well exactly, yeah.

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Of course....they rushed it to beat JustFlight.  They're good at stealing business from other reputable devs.

This . Except this one will backfire . I and many others will just wait for JF one . After JF release nobody will buy this. 

6 hours ago, Chock said:

I used to be an adventurer like you; but then I took an arrow to the knee. 🤣

Evidently you never had their P3D Cessna 441 Conquest II - now that really was rock bottom for Carenado/Alabeo, but that was not for MSFS obviously.

Personally, I don't think this thing is actually that bad. It goes where you point it in the sky and it looks okay, which is pretty much what Carenado does as a developer and anything after that is usually the result of pot luck or a tweak by some modder; it's why their stuff is 20 quid and comes out at a rate of knots, whereas A2A planes are 65 quid and come out once every Preston Guild, i.e. you have to view this in its context and people need to bear that in mind too if they are expecting an A2A levels of Arrow realism from JF at two thirds of the price.

Chock I have to disagree with you here (and I hate to do that) but this is terrible.  We can somewhat give the 737MAX a pass but those of us who've flown the real thing and looking at what Carenado already has out for MSFS, this is inexcusable.  The Mooney, 182T, and Waco are what you give a pass.  If a developer comes off that and releases a bird that flies like an Atari and/or Commador64 arcade game the community can't look the other way on this one. Carenado has done better with recent offerings, this is just plain disgraceful... 😌

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Dazzaboy said:

This . Except this one will backfire . I and many others will just wait for JF one . After JF release nobody will buy this. 

I have faith Carenado will improve this model like they've done before but releasing it like this dumbfounding... 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Dazzaboy said:

The Carenado Arrow is almost 45% cheaper than the upcoming Just Flight Arrow. So I'm pretty sure it will find its customers. 

• Like 2

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

5 minutes ago, Tim-HH said:

The Carenado Arrow is almost 45% cheaper than the upcoming Just Flight Arrow. So I'm pretty sure it will find its customers. 

It's also on the marketplace and I suspect the vast majority of MSFS owners don't look anywhere else for planes (or even really know there's anywhere else).

I’m still trying to get the Carenado Waco off the ground without repeated ventures across farmer Bills crops - I’ll wait for the JF version me thinks.

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir