Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Sim Update 3 (1.14.5.0) is now live!

Richard check also that the path of your Usercfg OPT is also. 😉

😄 \ Users \ Richard \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalCache \ Packages

Edited by guibru

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

12 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

You repeating this nonsense isn't going to make it any truer. 

Will is consuming too much cheese and it has clogged his cerebral arteries...

• Like 2

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

55 minutes ago, jer2929 said:

I'm having bizarre utilization issues, ones I've never had before. I was sitting at a low scenery airport on the runway aircraft running in the stock 172 with no mods or addons. Usually I'd be 50-60fps but it was hovering around 22-25fps. I left it for a good 3 minutes or so and monitored the task manager. GPU util was stuck around 40-50%. I paused for a second and then went back into the game..and all of a sudden GPU util shot back up to 99-100% and my frames were back. I took off, all seemed good for a few minutes. Silky smooth...over a photogrammetry area, and then bam, GPU utilization back to 40-50% again and frames down to mid 20s and quite stuttery. This went on for another 2-3 minutes and then out of nowhere GPU util shot back to 99-100 and the frames came back. This has def never been an issue prior to the patch yesterday. Anyone have similar experience? Running a Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2700 super 32Gb mostly high settings with some low. Cheers

Welcome to the low utilization club. Established since the UK update (You may just not have noticed till now).

No need to try and adjust your rig. You are at the mercy of Asobo/Microsoft until they or someone who actually knows what they are doing figures out a solution.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

4 hours ago, Farlis said:

"... Not doing it is like coming up to a meeting without any preparation and then just asking questions that are clearly explained on the whiteboard for everybody to see."

Well said, Farlis. An employee can rectify such a lazy and unprofessional attitude and work approach/ethic though. However, if the employee attempted to justify such lazy unprofessionalism, as Cianpars did in his sarcastic comment, he would be fired *immediately*.

i7-12700K; GF RTX 3080Ti 12 GB; MSI Z690 MB; 32 GB DDR5 4800Mhz (16x2); 850W 80+ Gold PS; 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 2 TB HDD @ 7200 + Kingston 4TB XS2000 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Ext. SSD (for MSFS & all games); 240 mm liquid cooler; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick; wired conn. to rtr. (500 Mbps); W11 Pro

Mine seems to look better than ever and is running smoother don't know what they have done but I'm very happy.

Sharper textures and the clouds look so good 

• Like 1

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

4 hours ago, cianpars said:

So where in the rules does it explain that we have to prepare to pist onto the forum as if we are coming to a meeting?  I for one, use quute a number of forums and certainly don't have the time to read each thread in its entirety, some threads amounting to hundreds of pages, before posting.  What I will normally do is read the last page or to as I suspect do most others, so let than be an end to it please.

No one said you should read entire threads. But the opening post is the least one can expect from anyone wanting to partake in a discussion. 

You just make yourself look like an word not allowed when you start asking questions that are answered right at the very top of a thread.

And you continuously trying to deflect your responsiblity for your own laziness is not helping one bit.

So next time when you talk back at someone, think first, post later.

And I'm not talking about your responses to my comments, I'm talking about how your initial snarky reaction that came from you when it was pointed out to you that the release notes are right in the first post of this thread.

In CAPTIALIZED FONT announcing them. 

So stop digging your hole any deeper. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bhx22 said:

Mine seems to look better than ever and is running smoother don't know what they have done but I'm very happy.

Sharper textures and the clouds look so good 

Its a bit of a mixed bag. I am really happy with my frame rate and look of the graphics in general now, but do I do get these hard pauses (not stuttering) occasionally, and it seems it might be related to flying in certain areas where there is something broken with the scenery, such as bugged mesh.  I say this because for me it started happening after they fixed the scenery spikes.  Tried fully standard with no mods, and with mods; no difference.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I didn't follow the whole thread. I did some flying with the A320mod Dev Edition. However, the transponder was INOP, I could't enter anything in it. Further ADF/VOR Swiches did not work. Before the Dev mod I had the lastet Version installed, that one did not worked because of the black PDF/ND screens.

Otherwise, I have the feeling that the sim is running more fluent now. Depite the fact that my hardware seems to get hotter. I had maximum 80°C with the i9 10850K. Now it's getting alomst to 90° easly with a increase in fps by 5-10 on the big airports.

Anyone with a solution for the A320? It's not usuable for online flying right now.

Edited by 737_800

3 hours ago, Farlis said:

No one said you should read entire threads. But the opening post is the least one can expect from anyone wanting to partake in a discussion. 

You just make yourself look like an word not allowed when you start asking questions that are answered right at the very top of a thread.

And you continuously trying to deflect your responsiblity for your own laziness is not helping one bit.

So next time when you talk back at someone, think first, post later.

And I'm not talking about your responses to my comments, I'm talking about how your initial snarky reaction that came from you when it was pointed out to you that the release notes are right in the first post of this thread.

In CAPTIALIZED FONT announcing them. 

So stop digging your hole any deeper. 

so let than be an end to it please

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

9 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

.... However, the transponder was INOP, I could't enter anything in it....

Press CLR to clear the current transponder code.

Intel i7 10700K (OC 5.0) / 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 / EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra 8GB RAM / SSDs / 660watt PSU / LG27GL83A-B  1440P IPS G-Sync Compatible / Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX / Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo

1 minute ago, Traveler Ray said:

Press CLR to clear the current transponder code.

I pressed CLR in the pedestral but it didn't worked. Or is there another CLR button, could find one directely on the transponder.

3 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

I pressed CLR in the pedestral but it didn't worked. Or is there another CLR button, could find one directely on the transponder.

on the transponder

Intel i7 10700K (OC 5.0) / 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 / EVGA NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra 8GB RAM / SSDs / 660watt PSU / LG27GL83A-B  1440P IPS G-Sync Compatible / Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX / Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo

1 hour ago, Traveler Ray said:

on the transponder

Sometimes I think I am blind. It just right there, got it now to work. thanks.

Is there something I can do to get the VOR/ADF Switch running?

11 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Is there something I can do to get the VOR/ADF Switch running?

VOR/ADF indicators not showing on the ND is an issue after SU3. The team is working on it. Check out the discord channel for updates.

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”