Sign in to follow this  
FrankR409

Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III (for MSFS) released

1 minute ago, Gilandred said:

They said tomorrow morning.

Thanks for that info. Appreciate you responding.

Robin

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

According to the email from Just Flight an update is available at this time.

PA-28R Arrow III for MSFS - v0.2.0 Update

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for buying the Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

We're letting you know that new software is now available for the aircraft, providing many updates and fixes. These include new icing effects, improvements to the flight dynamics, VR compatibility fixes and much more.

Please see the Support page for all the details.

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to download the new Arrow III software.

Best wishes,

The Just Flight Crew

Edited by FrankR409

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Does the Garmin 530 gps actually work anywhere near like it should?

Dave

1 hour ago, dbw1 said:

Does the Garmin 530 gps actually work anywhere near like it should?

It does if you use the pimarc mod.   It's high quality, Working Title seal of approval.  Unofficially. 😄

Edited by kaosfere
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kaosfere said:

It does if you use the pimarc mod.   It's high quality, Working Title seal of approval.  Unofficially. 😄

Greetings,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know what "driver reviver" is? This is something they want to install on your computer before giving access to the gps mod. Many thanks.

Dave

15 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Do you know what "driver reviver" is? This is something they want to install on your computer before giving access to the gps mod. Many thanks.

Not sure what you're talking about there, unfortunately.   That link is to flightsim.to where you can download it directly and install it like any other mod in the community folder.   Sounds like you might have some adware messing with your browser, perhaps?

17 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

Greetings,

Thanks for the reply.

Dave

Get the GNS530 mod straight from the source: https://github.com/pimarc/pms50-gns530

James

9 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Greetings,

Thanks for the reply.

Dave

Bloatware, avoid it.

Has anyone else run into a problem where you can't recharge the battery or refill the oil from the EFB? The two buttons to do so are greyed out and don't have any effect. I have the maintenance checkbox ticked but I can also see these two running down. The low voltage warning lamp is on no matter what I do with the alternator or the fuse panel, or throttle settings.

edit to add - the GPS (530, no mod, just the stock/JF unit) has died as well and no amount of fiddling with the volume knob will bring it back.

Edited by lambourne

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

47 minutes ago, lambourne said:

Has anyone else run into a problem where you can't recharge the battery or refill the oil from the EFB? The two buttons to do so are greyed out and don't have any effect. I have the maintenance checkbox ticked but I can also see these two running down. The low voltage warning lamp is on no matter what I do with the alternator or the fuse panel, or throttle settings.

edit to add - the GPS (530, no mod, just the stock/JF unit) has died as well and no amount of fiddling with the volume knob will bring it back.

I tried that and was unable to replicate it. Took everything out of community folder, too.  If you have the maintenance checked then it is supposed to allow you refill recharge etc. I was able to on my end. 

I did have issues with the EFB buttons when the camera was too far away. Silly as it seems. It worked itself out after the latest update.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

54 minutes ago, lambourne said:

The gns530 bug seems to be for all planes since the last patch.  The cessna does the same thing.  Randomly you just get no GPS and the only way around it is a reboot.  It has made flying really hard to spend all that time loading up the sim only to realize that you won't have a GPS and have to start over.   It doesn't matter if you use the 530 mod or stock.  If you boot up and it works, great.  If you don't see it though, I don't know any way to make it turn on.  I end up having to swap to that little custom GPS thing they have. 

It is super annoying and I hope it is on MS's list of things to fix. 

• Like 1

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

What I have noticed from Day one over a month ago ( for me) is that sometimes when i load a Flight Plan that was in MSFS 2020 ( created in Simbrief), and I look in the 530,  first waypoint is there, but the plan waypoints places are all blank. Then I just restart the flight using the restart button, and when it comes up, now the plan is in the GPS, with all the waypoints. So now I just hit that FP button first, before I set everything up, and if the plan waypoints are blank, I just restart the flight. This isn't just the Arrow, this happens in the Mooney too with the 530. And i have seen this with or without the 530 Mod. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Another very strange issue happening in the background. I fly with OnAir, and every flight, even if my Beacon Lights assignments are empty, so no keypresses there...I get Beacon On-Beacon Off message in the log every 15seconds. 

Iñigo Bildarratz

Need to add this to the hangar. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro