Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix performance ?

2 hours ago, Baber20 said:

Nice. Very surprised this is viewable by everyone.

You can view it for all games on Steam 🙂

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

2 hours ago, Millingp said:

How do you know that this relates to a Hotfix for the performance issue - I see no details?

Scroll down, it says Hot Fix Testing and the date on the right

• Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

34 minutes ago, crimplene said:

No no no no no! According to many experts in many forums and on Facebook pages, this is only a question of pressing the "Restore" button. Super easily done! That Asobo needs more than 10 days clearly means that they do not care about us, deserted us hungry and thirsty and without diapers on a little island. At least this is how the friend of the brother in law of my taxi driver explains it!

Where I work hotfix means next day. With testing and everything. And their poor testing allowed this to happen in the first place. I don't know if they care or not, and I don't really care. I care if they release major bugs in mandatory updates or not, and they do.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, crimplene said:

No no no no no! According to many experts in many forums and on Facebook pages, this is only a question of pressing the "Restore" button. Super easily done! That Asobo needs more than 10 days clearly means that they do not care about us, deserted us hungry and thirsty and without diapers on a little island. At least this is how the friend of the brother in law of my taxi driver explains it!

stop moaning or they put you in chains again 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PMDG-DC-6-banner.jpg

3 hours ago, DrSid42 said:

Where I work hotfix means next day.

I assume you don't work for Lockheed Martin then, because P3D hotfixes take several weeks sometimes.

• Like 3

PC specs: i5-12400F, RTX 3070 Ti and 32 GB of RAM.

Simulators I'm using: X-Plane 12, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) and FlightGear.

8 hours ago, BiologicalNanobot said:

Yes, but it's password protected, so I assume it's only for beta testers.

Try "FUBAR" all caps.

• Like 4

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I must admit, I am seeing the funny side of all this now.  It's the only way! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

A lot of new enhancements to the A10C-II in DCS that is how I am dealing with it

regards

• Like 1

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

The fact that the fix is taking a long time isn't the most infuriating part of this problem. The lack of communication is indefensible. What is the point of having an official mod team and community organizers if you don't use them to communicate with us? Why can't you get off your Word Not Allowed and tell us yourself? 

This has been a problem with asobosoft since the inception of this thing. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.

• Like 8

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, kiwikat said:

The fact that the fix is taking a long time isn't the most infuriating part of this problem. The lack of communication is indefensible. What is the point of having an official mod team and community organizers if you don't use them to communicate with us? Why can't you get off your Word Not Allowed and tell us yourself? 

This has been a problem with asobosoft since the inception of this thing. TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON.

main problem is too many pedantic users.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wim123 said:

main problem is too many pedantic users.

Hard disagree. That is not our problem, and SHOULDN'T be our problem. We are paying customers who want to know why we can't use the product we paid for and when it will be made so we can use it again.

• Like 11

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, kiwikat said:

Hard disagree. That is not our problem, and SHOULDN'T be our problem. We are paying customers who want to know why we can't use the product we paid for and when it will be made so we can use it again.

I agree with Kiwi here all day long!

• Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

9 hours ago, crimplene said:

So you are happy with the way the sim works? If I were, I would be flying.

If I am here, it's because tonight it's stutters after stutters and even one second pauses everywhere I tried, so I had to close it and came to the forum to see if there are solutions, hotfixes, whatever.

And instead I find you making fun of me.

This is really getting out of control imho.

Andrea

• Like 2