Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

FlyTampa EHAM V2 released

19 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Is that the way that FlyTampa recommend? There’s usually a readme or something pinned on the forum that advises the best way.

I can’t help thinking some files from v1 will be left behind installing v2 over the top. The Registry should store your product key and those can be ignored by the uninstaller.

I’ve had to disable animated people in all FT airports as they incur a significant performance hit. Is v2 better in that respect?

https://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14683

Frédéric Giraud

I may end up doing an uninstall and reinstall just to see what happens. I suppose that will answer many of my questions.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

1 hour ago, PilotPete99 said:

I may end up doing an uninstall and reinstall just to see what happens. I suppose that will answer many of my questions.

Cheers, Pete

I uninstalled and re-installed the new version but still I don't have any working Jetways SODE or other..

Has anybody any idea how to fix this. (There is no entry for EHAM in Appdat/roaming/Virtuali etc.)

• Like 1

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

47 minutes ago, IanHarrison said:

I uninstalled and re-installed the new version but still I don't have any working Jetways SODE or other..

Has anybody any idea how to fix this. (There is no entry for EHAM in Appdat/roaming/Virtuali etc.)

FYI your missing jetways aren't to do with a missing EHAM entry in 'AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX etc'. since the SODE jetways in EHAM v2 are FlyTampa native ones, not GSX replacements.

If you go to your SODE installation location i.e. 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\' you should a 'FlyTampa_EHAM' folder installed there and in the SODE xml folder, there should be 6 files containing the term 'FlyTampa_EHAM... .xml' (all files dated after September 2021).

Ensure that you have selected SODE jetways in the FlyTampa configurator.
Verify that you have removed any jetway exclude files for EHAM in the folder 'Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude' and in the 'Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude\scenery' folder if you have any.

Tbf, I installed EHAM v2 as a fresh install to avoid any possible issues, and I haven't noticed any yet.

If your jetways are still missing after that, uninstall all versions of EHAM and re-install from scratch once again. I'm out of suggestions, so if none of that works I'd suggest posting over on the FT forums.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Currently flying in MSFS most of my time, I supported FT for supporting P3D and purchased  EHAM v2 today

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

8 hours ago, F737NG said:

FYI your missing jetways aren't to do with a missing EHAM entry in 'AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX etc'. since the SODE jetways in EHAM v2 are FlyTampa native ones, not GSX replacements.

If you go to your SODE installation location i.e. 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\' you should a 'FlyTampa_EHAM' folder installed there and in the SODE xml folder, there should be 6 files containing the term 'FlyTampa_EHAM... .xml' (all files dated after September 2021).

Verify that you have removed any jetway exclude files for EHAM in the folder 'Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude' and in the 'Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude\scenery' folder if you have any.

Tbf, I installed EHAM v2 as a fresh install to avoid any possible issues, and I haven't noticed any yet.

If your jetways are still missing after that, uninstall all versions of EHAM and re-install from scratch once again. I'm out of suggestions, so if none of that works I'd suggest posting over on the FT forums.

Thanks for your help. The problem seems to be that there are no .xml files where you say they should be. I will remove and re-install again.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

As luck would have it....I've just painted a few KLM birds for the iFly 737 in V5...both the 800 and the 900.  I painted them in the new livery with the curves.  They'd look good flying in and out of their home airport. 🙂

I also have the PMDG KLM 737-700 in the straight line livery for those flying her.  You can get that in the Avsim link in my sig. 😉

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

10 hours ago, F737NG said:

But there is no option for this. Only for docking.

Have now installed 3 times still no Jetways work (or are even there).

Will try to post on their forum.

Just bought it last night.  Looking forward to installing soon.

Jeff

Jeff Smith

System: i9-9900K@5.0GHz., ASUS Maximus XI Hero MB, 32 GB 3200 Hyper-X RAM, Corsair HX1000i PSU, Cooler Master ML360R RGB, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3, (2) Samsung 860 500GB SSD for Windows 10 Pro and sim, (2) M.2 NVMe 2TB, (2) WD Black 4TB HD for data, Samsung 65" 4K curved monitor @ 30Hz. (Currently running VSync, TB , Unlimited),YOKO+ yoke, VF TQ6+,TPR pedals, Logitech Multi, Switch, and Radio Panels

Software:  P3Dv4.5HF3 Pro, Ultimate Traffic Live, ASP3D, ASCA, ORBX, Fly Tampa, GSX/GSX2, PMDG, A2A, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado, Majestic.

On other computer: P3D v3.2.3, My Traffic 6.0a, PMDG, ORBX, A2A, Captain Sim , iFly, Flight 1, Flysimware, Just Flight, Milviz, Carenado

https://imgur.com/a/I4ImgFl

Love the scenery, but on v4 i´ve been having these terrible texture flickers everywhere, i dont see any merging default buildings/afcads, anyone else have this?

On 11/22/2021 at 7:06 AM, IanHarrison said:

Could it be that you have a GSX exclusion for EHAM (used to remove jetways when you want to use GSX Jetways instead)?

Dominik

On 11/22/2021 at 7:06 AM, IanHarrison said:

But there is no option for this. Only for docking.

Will try to post on their forum.

SODE is working correct and registered via the system? (check via de configurator and run C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SODEPlatformManager.exe)

André

36 minutes ago, awf said:

SODE is working correct and registered via the system? (check via de configurator and run C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SODEPlatformManager.exe)

Finally sorted. Nothing to do with SODE directly.

Simconnect was the culprit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Swiss2259 said:

Could it be that you have a GSX exclusion for EHAM (used to remove jetways when you want to use GSX Jetways instead)?

See my reply to AWF above.

Edited by IanHarrison
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Actually. after some ADE tweaks and editing parking positions, the AI flow in combination with marvelous ATCAIP is unbelievably realistic. Having steady arrivals on 18R/18C/27 and departures on 06/18L. If I see that a wind has changed, I'm switching to 06/27/36R for arrivals and 36L/36C for departures. 

And yes, running the airport with AS/FSL/PMDG/REX/AIGOCI with 2080 textures is a bit of a lottery even on my 2080Ti/11GB card. Dialed a resolution back to 1024 until Emilio (maybe) provides us with LiteTex Pack.

4+ out of 5 for VAS issues.