Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414AW Chancellor Snippet 1

On 3/20/2022 at 8:03 AM, Stoopy said:

Even though it isn't the exact same version, it would be great to see a tribute repaint for this bird - but NOT necessarily with all the grunge and bird poup shown in this video, but after it was cleaned up in a later episode and still had a bit of wear and grime but is now much more reasonable and actually very appealing. 

Sharing this video just because it's the start of the whole story:

I started watching these videos....  And I'm addicted lol.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I started watching these videos....  And I'm addicted lol.

Me too, but unfortunately Jason injured his knee in a skiing accident so I don't know how long it will be before he can get back to working on the 401.

Ian Box

10 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

does this come with the tds GTNXI cockpit integration?

I made this photo - but it's also on their site.  But I'm posting it for you lol

Hopefully it helps you

51954847600_d2d1b7bd72_k.jpgUntitled-47 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 6

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This looks promising....😀 The GTNXI allows display of navigraph charts?

Edited by Ricardo41

51 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

No - the TDS NXi userls the navdata supplied with the current version of the Garmin GTN trainer.

That includes charts for some airports in the US (and possibly some other areas ?) but it's limited.

Edited by Matchstick

55 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

The TDS GTNXi contains real world geo-referenced charts for North America, they are the exact charts that a pilot uses in the real GTNXi unit, which are different from Navigraph.

Edited by ryanbatc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Wow, I thought the Milviz 310 was a shoe in for me, but now the choice is tougher.... this looks very nice. I will wait for reviews on both I suppose. 

10 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

Wow, I thought the Milviz 310 was a shoe in for me, but now the choice is tougher.... this looks very nice. I will wait for reviews on both I suppose. 

Get both. That's what im going to do

• Like 1

Juan Ramos

Yeah I wanna see some videos ! 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I was just going through the manual on this airplane, can I just applaud the Dev for the manual... the fact you used screen shots and labelled them to describe all the systems is awesome. I really like the format. 

9 minutes ago, xender said:

Get both. That's what im going to do

Meh, I don't know that I need two twins. I like to get an airplane and basically use it exclusively for a long while. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jpe828 said:

I was just going through the manual on this airplane, can I just applaud the Dev for the manual... the fact you used screen shots and labelled them to describe all the systems is awesome. I really like the format. 

Meh, I don't know that I need two twins. I like to get an airplane and basically use it exclusively for a long while. 

I think you need them both!  One is normally aspirated and good for lower level GA ops.  The other can fill that need but is a little quicker in the lower FL's with its pressurization, fiki etc.  Hey both will use TDS or PMS GTN.

• Like 5

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

33 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I think you need them both!  One is normally aspirated and good for lower level GA ops.  The other can fill that need but is a little quicker in the lower FL's with its pressurization, fiki etc.  Hey both will use TDS or PMS GTN.

Hey @ryanbatc do you happen to know if this plane includes failures due to abuse or any other kind of failure, wear etc?

Juan Ramos

Trying our best to not delay the release of the Cessna 414AW Chancellor beta. Here is the store page to make the purchase and there is a countdown. 

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/msfs-2020/46-flysimware-cessna-414aw-chancellor-msfs2020.html

Also once you make a purchase feel free to visit our discord server voice channel for a community chat on help for using the product. 

https://discord.gg/n3FM8k76Wj

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 8