Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414AW Chancellor Snippet 1

10 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I have paid lifetime for gtn 750 last year. So far I’m happy

I did the same primarily for the H145, worth it in my view though a bit steeper than I would have expected.  But then I also get great use of the free GNS530/430 mod so it all works out.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Yup, hopefully this plane lives up to the favorable press that's already out there. 

I'll wait for a few independent reviewers (as opposed to "previewers") to look it over. 

• Like 1

Coming soon to an airspace near you...

51958362666_da36e5cf57_k.jpg4xx by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 5

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

2 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Coming soon to an airspace near you...

51958362666_da36e5cf57_k.jpg4xx by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Do you think it will get delayed today ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Do you think it will get delayed today ?

No

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

As cool as this all sounds I am going to wait until someone else buys it and makes a decent video. The preview videos don't really show enough.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

6 hours ago, CaptainNick said:

$39 for a full fidelity piston twin with good graphics/modeling? It’s dirt cheap for the hours of flying she will get….

True but I would rather wait a day or two before purchasing and see some further proof.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

47 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

True but I would rather wait a day or two before purchasing and see some further proof.

Proof of what? 😉

Bert

Sometimes preview videos don't show all the detail, quirks, bugs etc. Still have yet to see a proper flying video of the plane in the sim. As great as everything appears to be these "snippets" don't really show much in terms of flying performance.

1 hour ago, Sonosusto said:

As cool as this all sounds I am going to wait until someone else buys it and makes a decent video. The preview videos don't really show enough.

Agreed. As I said, looks promising, but need to see some videos by independent reviewers who bought this plane with their own money. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andre92 said:

Let's hope the complexity of the real aircraft is modeled in this addon.

It is because of the complexity (this plane has been under development for about 2 years now) that the C414 is first being released as a Beta just through the Flysimware store where updates can be made available quickly. Once out of the Beta stage (I'd guess about 3 weeks), the plane will be released to other stores and the MSFS MarketPlace. Flysimware is a one person company (with some part time volunteer help), and it is difficult to go though every possible sequence of switches, operational sequences, etc that a user may employ. And in addition, there are a three models involved (two different GTN750s with the new Garmin AP, and the Asobo GTN530 with an analog AP).  So Flysimware is looking for feedback on possible bugs (not unlike the feedback Asobo looked for recently on the Sim itself).  And as anyone who has bought a Flysimware product in the past knows, Flysimware never charges for fixes/updates.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Sonosusto said:

Sometimes preview videos don't show all the detail, quirks, bugs etc. Still have yet to see a proper flying video of the plane in the sim. As great as everything appears to be these "snippets" don't really show much in terms of flying performance.

The tech developer actually owns the plane that is being modeled.. not sure what a "video" would add.. but by all means you can take whatever time you like.. I am sure that reviews will appear 🙂

Bert

36 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

The tech developer actually owns the plane that is being modeled.. not sure what a "video" would add.. but by all means you can take whatever time you like.. I am sure that reviews will appear 🙂

Yeah I'm sure like every new addon release....all the streamers will show it off hehe.  What a phenomenon eh?  We didn't have Twitch when I started buying addons 🙂

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |