Sign in to follow this  
vcarlo

Fly Tampa KBOS RELEASED !

Whenever I flew into FT BOS I felt like I was stepping back in time as far as my flight sim experience is concerned. 

I’ll  probably pick it up tonight. Hopefully BOS will be online tonight. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

My sim crashes whenever I try to exit to the main menu when at or near KBOS (like KEBD). Anyone else having this?

Airports out of range of KBOS work fine.

Even with nothing in my community folder except the airport, still crashes.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

My sim crashes whenever I try to exit to the main menu when at or near KBOS (like KEBD). Anyone else having this?

yes same for me, from KBOS to main menu is instant crash.

• Upvote 1

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

just picked up, makes for a nice flight from FT CYYZ to KBOS

Edited by flyinpilot212121

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I don't have any traffic in KBOS? Hmmmm But there are AI Aircrafts flying around.

Edited: I have traffic. I don't know why sometimes when  I start I don't see traffic then it crashes. Then when I restart everything seems ok.

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

For those interested, a (really) quick look...... at the people moving around inside.

Edited by HiFlyer

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

4 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Same here.

On a side note this is the worst performing airport i own.  Dropped to 19FPS at one point. Horrible.   

This is the first time I've not been at all happy with a Fly Tampa product.

3 minutes ago, The Moose said:

Same here.

On a side note this is the worst performing airport i own.  Dropped to 19FPS at one point. Horrible.   

This is the first time I've not been at all happy with a Fly Tampa product.

Interesting.... my fps seem fine?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Interesting.... my fps seem fine?

Looks like a tiresome few hours of troubleshooting ahead for me then!  Something must be interfering with it.

Do you get the CTD when exiting the flight after landing at KBOS?

KRNT is my worst fps airport.

KBOS is hard on FPS also.

Stunning but yes nothing like Flightbeam, they can make huge airports and feel like this no fps hit at all.

Loads of aircraft at KBOS and no crashes. Stunning but let down by fps hit. KRNT is worst.

Set LOD to 100 and both are fine, yer….

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, The Moose said:

Looks like a tiresome few hours of troubleshooting ahead for me then!  Something must be interfering with it.

Do you get the CTD when exiting the flight after landing at KBOS?

I did until I deleted the content XML, which usually tends to clear up that sort of thing.

Devons rig

Just now, HiFlyer said:

I did until I deleted the content XML, which usually tends to clear up that sort of thing.

Strange. I clear the content.xml/scenery indexes before every session. 

Thanks for your replies 🙂

I was going to buy it tonight, but I want to stay away from crashes, hopefully they fixit soon rather than later, mabe its the servers ?

I have bought product from flytampa before, and always make excellent quality products.  Frames hi, sounds kind of unusual witha flytampa product.  I currently own their KLAS, and Toronto

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Works great for me. Lived there for 25 years so waiting for this since the sim launched. Not sure about animated people in terminals. Parked at the Delta Gate A20 and there's a guy who is either in Riverdance or has something on the bottom of his shoe.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Same here. I am on SU9 Beta.

Deleting content.xml did not solve the issue. The sim still CTD when trying to exit to the Main Menu.

Edited by espent
  • Like 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //