Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Fenix A320 Release imminent within DAYS!

Where do I file for bankruptcy ? Is the special program for simmers? LOL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, Jeff Nielsen said:

I would say more like a few weeks if not a month or so given they haven't started streaming it yet and the product site isn't live, etc., etc.

The live web page could already be ready and made active with a few keystrokes.

As for streamers. They can start as soon as the NDA is lifted 🙂

• Upvote 1

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

9 minutes ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

I would say more like a few weeks if not a month or so given they haven't started streaming it yet and the product site isn't live, etc., etc.

There very different to PMDG I would say, so don’t expect the over the top long hype train.. If it’s ready, push it out feels like the vibe.

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Will the Fenix have a fully modeled cabin? 

Some screenshots have shown cabin details from the exterior. Airline specific seating details etc. I would say very likely.

1 minute ago, Carts85 said:

There very different to PMDG I would say, so don’t expect the over the top long hype train.. If it’s ready, push it out feels like the vibe.

True,,,,we can hope 🙂 

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

If it is ready for release, why no videos? Am I mistaken here? I've not seen a video similar to the multitude of the PMDG 737's videos going through its paces.

I'm suggesting that talk is cheap.

• Like 2

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

What a great month...

Added to this also is the Honda Jet and the Vision Jet soon both to release I think so we have the VLJ which takes care of that side of things and yes I am looking forward to the 777/747/757 and MD 11 and I happy forevermore....

H.

If it were true, I’d like Aamir to begin some sort of communication to ease into the release, including aircraft feature previews, lifting of streamer embargo’s, videos etc. Dinosaur era PMDG managed to do this, I’m sure Aamir can do a better job. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

If it is ready for release, why no videos? Am I mistaken here? I've not seen a video similar to the multitude of the PMDG 737's videos going through its paces.

Maybe they are not attention seekers like some other developers out there. We will find out soon enough.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

How many adverts have you seen Ferrari or Lamborghini release. Quality speaks for itself.. I quite like the quietly going about their business an saying here you go an knocking us for 6. I think this will have that impact I really do. Everything I’ve seen so far has blown me away.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

Yes I think this is very weird from Fenix. I would have expected a series of videos, and even a lifting of the NDA to allow the beta testers to stream the Fenix A320.  That sort of promotional period with a video series and allowing beta testers to stream the Fenix A320 will only build up the awareness and hype further.

Going straight from no video series and no streaming from beta testers, straight to release, seems rather strange.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

5 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Yes I think this is very weird from Fenix. I would have expected a series of videos, and even a lifting of the NDA to allow the beta testers to stream the Fenix A320.  That sort of promotional period with a video series and allowing beta testers to stream the Fenix A320 will only build up the awareness and hype further.

Going straight from no video series and no streaming from beta testers, straight to release, seems rather strange.

Well, he did say they didn't want to overshadow the recent releases.  I did get the feeling that they all might have been at the same stage of development.

Edited by Jeff Nielsen

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

1 minute ago, Carts85 said:

How many adverts have you seen Ferrari or Lamborghini release. Quality speaks for itself.. I quite like the quietly going about their business an saying here you go an knocking us for 6. I think this will have that impact I really do. Everything I’ve seen so far has blown me away.

It's not how you market though.  It's a business and marketing mistake, a rookie mistake I may add, to not do a promotional and brand awareness before the release of a product.  Allowing beta testers to stream the Fenix A320 is free for Fenix, it doesn't cost Fenix a single cent.  That's a huge way to spread further awareness of the Fenix A320 (yes, believe it or not, there are still some people that are not aware of the Fenix A320).

This is similar to releasing a blockbuster movie that cost hundreds of millions of dollars to produce, with no massive marketing and advertising campaign, the month before the blockbuster movie is released.  Even if the blockbuster movie gets 10/10 ratings from critics and the general audience, you still need to do a marketing and advertising campaign one month before the movie is released, to maximize the ticket sales of the movies on its release. 

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

20 minutes ago, Hamish100 said:

What a great month...

Right?

We wait almost for two years and then they all come at once. 😄

• Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved