Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Sting S4 from FSReborn is released in the MSFS marketplace

A must have! IMO A2A quality.

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The outside world looks really nice, and the view from that cockpit is awesome. My only comment would be......can the plane really stop that quickly on grass/dirt?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

The outside world looks really nice, and the view from that cockpit is awesome. My only comment would be......can the plane really stop that quickly on grass/dirt?

30 kts touch down, seems ok.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

That interior quality alone!😍

Urgghh my poor wallet!😥

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

5 hours ago, simbol said:

Hi all a new update with sounds fixes will be coming soon via Market place, I think next thursday.

Best,

R.

You guys decided to keep this marketplace only correct?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

45 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

You guys decided to keep this marketplace only correct?

Yes.

I have had no problems at all using the MP. They are now even offering timely updates. 😀

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The aircraft is fun even with the G3X (I don't use a mod for it) and so on. Not yet ready to rate it will need to do more flights.

However, this looks not so good to me :

When you put a name or registration on it....on those stock liveries....maybe something can be thought of to make this look better.

ibhw1Pc.jpg

Edited by darshonaut

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

Hi There,

The dynamic registration UV map was done in a way to avoid a glitch with decals where they would show a gap between the airframe and the registration when you see them from certain angles. This occurs on many aircraft, but not the S4, they also don't display anomalies for Multiplayer Airplanes as it happens with other airplanes. Now to accomplish this, the decal is being wrapped around the fuselage in using a custom technique, however it requires a particular ratio in order to prevent MSFS from performing distortions. This has been tweaked to use the expected number of letters for aircraft registration on most countries in conjunctions with the expected format, but of course if I write my full name there it will try to fit the entire text and will not look great.

The registration on this livery is supposed also to show a white outline to make it stand out, wondering why it doesn't show for you, maybe because the name is too big.. try a registration number like D‑TEST and see if that displays correctly.

Best,
Simbol

On 6/10/2022 at 12:54 AM, Christopher Low said:

My impression is the real one can (very light aircraft touching down at less than 40 knots so think STOL) but it would be very hard on the brakes and tires which are not designed for it, and it is not recommended to do that on a regular basis.   I might have a chance to fly one on the weekend so I suppose I will find out.

3 hours ago, lupedelupe said:

How does one change the reg number? 

It is dynamic, you can do this via MSFS settings, video here: 

S.

• Like 1