Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight Fokker F-28 release date Wed 12th July

3 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I'll have you know its Geordie. Speaking from experience (I am one!) haha. Whay aye man. 

Is it really?  I thought he was a Mackem!  You know, a bit more refined...  :biggrin:

{...sound of Rob running for cover...}

Edit:  Just about 4.30 pm here in the UK - Still not up for sale yet.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

3 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Is it really?  I thought he was a Mackem!  You know, a bit more refined...  :biggrin:

Edit:  Just about 4.30 pm here in the UK - Still not up for sale yet.

Is the right answer.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

12 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

My wife is from Carlisle and the advantage of marrying some one from north of Watford is that when I say, 'I don't understand my wife' it is absolutely true! Now, where's this F28?😃

• Like 2

Update - A pesky last minute bug was discovered earlier this afternoon. It's fixed now and a new installer is being built currently for final testing. That means release is likely  to be around an hour away.  Sorry for the slight delay there folks. 

• Like 6

Looking nice and I wish all the pilots to enjoy their flights with this one but I am personally waiting for the F70/100 and the Afro RJ update, I absolutely need my MFDs

1 hour ago, Amon1973 said:

Is the right answer.

And possibly wrong too. Refined!? Nee chance bonny lad!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

And possibly wrong too. Refined!? Nee chance bonny lad!

We can agree to disagree mate.

Mackems and Geordies united through Flight Simulation, who could believe it?

Haway the lads.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

In the absence of the F28 there's this to while away the time......

• Upvote 2

Justflight is on a roll on MSFS.  Their addons are getting pure study level now.  F28 Super excited, followed by F70/100, RJ Pro, PA-38 on top of BlackSquare releases.  Seriously, Justflight --- how busy are you guys going to keep me.

• Like 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

55 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

In the absence of the F28 there's this to while away the time......

Phew!  For a fleeting moment there, while talking about accents from the north-east, I thought the screen cap for the video was a picture of Chubby Brown - I nearly died!  :unsure:  Still, we won't bring the Middlesborough lot into it - maybe a step too far! :laugh:

All systems go by the way...  The F28 is now showing in stock and ready for purchase. :smile:

https://www.justflight.com/product/f28-professional

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Downloading now...  3.2GB

So many great repaint possibilities for this jet.  Can't wait to see them going up at FS.to.  Although there are already plenty of decent ones included >

Mk 1000

Air France (F-BUTE)
Air Ontario (C-FONG)
Argentine Air Force (T-50)
Canadian Regional (C-GYCR)
Demonstrator (PH-MOL)
Horizon Air (N801PH)
LTU (D-ABAX)
Martinair (PH-MAT)
Time Air (C-FTAV)

Mk 2000

Ghana Airways (9G-ABZ)
Nigeria Airways (5N-ANB)
TAT Air France (F-GDUU)
TAT British Airways (F-GDUV)
TAT European (F-GDUU)
TAT Yellow (F-GDUS)

Mk 3000

Ansett Australia Airlines (VH-EWF)
Ansett Express (VH-EWF)
Garuda (PK-GVT)
Saudia (OY-BRM)

Mk 4000

Air Anglia (PH-ZBT)
Air France (F-GDUY)
Air Niugini (P2-AND)
Air UK (G-JCWW)
Empire (N117UR)
KLM Cityhopper (PH-CHD)
Korean Air (HL7284)
NLM Cityhopper (PH-CHD)
Piedmont (N505)
Sabena (F-GDUY)
Scandinavian Airlines (SE-DGN)
US Air (N499US)

For me the TAT Yellow and Air UK ones bring back nostalgia overload.  And I flew to Amsterdam on a KLM Cityhopper many moons ago.  F-27 on the way back.  Good days then.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

The F28 is available now.  Go purchase and do your thing in the skies people.

ENJOY!

https://www.justflight.com/product/f28-professional

Thanks, Scott!  I have your 146 and love it; this plane looks equally fantastic.

Quick question--Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.  What will Just Flight's policy be regarding MSFS2024?  Will existing MSFS 2020 users need to repurchase aircraft at full price, will a paid upgrade be necessary, or will they be free?

straight out of F28 manual page 183 "VFE – maximum landing gear extended speed and altitude" this is incorrect. Vfe is maximum flap extended speed!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 hour ago, jhelix70 said:

Thanks, Scott!  I have your 146 and love it; this plane looks equally fantastic.

Quick question--Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.  What will Just Flight's policy be regarding MSFS2024?  Will existing MSFS 2020 users need to repurchase aircraft at full price, will a paid upgrade be necessary, or will they be free?

We don't know as yet but if the past tells us anything it's that there will be no upgrade price and only minimal work our end to get the add-ons working in the new sim.  We can't guarantee anything at this point but that'll definitely be our intention and hope.

• Like 3