Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight Fokker F-28 release date Wed 12th July

9 hours ago, JustFlightScott said:

Guys & Gals

On top of all of the Content Creator videos that have been appearing ahead of the F28 Professional MSFS release tomorrow we have also been busy putting various videos together for you.  Here's a Playlist that contains four tutorial videos, designed to take you through all stages of entering the F28, a full flight and then the landing.  If you've an interest in picking up the F28 Professional then these are a must watch for you.  Hope you enjoy them and I hope you find them of some use.  Thanks.

Very enjoyable. A Geodie flying Air Anglia? Why aye man! Boootiful.😀

• Like 1

Pretty close to release time.  Good luck!  Always exciting to see another airliner added to the sim collection.

• Like 1

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

2 hours ago, JaseMelbo said:

Anyone know what time UTC today it's getting released?

Jase

We can't say for sure yet.  It's 8.42am here currently.  There will be final builds to get compiled, checked etc and the files are large!  Also a whole load of other bits that are required to facilitate such a release. Guess in me would be to say mid-afternoon over here, around 3pm but that's just a gut feel at the moment.  I could even get shouted at for putting that out there. 🙂 

Thanks.

• Like 8

On 7/11/2023 at 7:02 PM, MarcoPolo said:

I think bombing The Falklands in 2023 without a EFB even in a Vulcan is unrealistic.

Good for you Champ , obviously  you want a EFB in the Vulcan you keep going on and on about it. Move on

Edited by jason74

Jason Richards

3 hours ago, JustFlightScott said:

We can't say for sure yet.  It's 8.42am here currently.  There will be final builds to get compiled, checked etc and the files are large!  Also a whole load of other bits that are required to facilitate such a release. Guess in me would be to say mid-afternoon over here, around 3pm but that's just a gut feel at the moment.  I could even get shouted at for putting that out there. 🙂 

Thanks.

This is the great thing about being four hours behind the UK, it’s almost guaranteed to be released when I get home from work. 😀

Good luck on the release!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Personally I used to fly jets - 20 years ago around the time of MS "Century of Flight" but got fed up having to use the clunky FMS systems from Fallout. Ive been flying GA since, and I love it for its rudementary simplicity.  But I always wanted a jetliner I could actually master - without having to deal with a conventional FMS. That, Ive always thought, was a big ask.  Thankfully this plane does not have one, and Navigation is straight forward VOR, which is a big plus for me personally. So this is a rare opportunity for me to get a decent airliner that I would want to fly. The F28 is complex enough to be challenging, but not so complex that I would become disenchanted.

Im sure there are competent GA pilots out there who feel the same and who would want to give this a go.  

Good luck - I think its going to be a hit. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Very enjoyable. A Geodie flying Air Anglia? Why aye man! Boootiful.😀

I'll have you know its Geordie. Speaking from experience (I am one!) haha. Whay aye man. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, peevee66 said:

Personally I used to fly jets - 20 years ago around the time of MS "Century of Flight" but got fed up having to use the clunky FMS systems from Fallout. Ive been flying GA since, and I love it for its rudementary simplicity.  But I always wanted a jetliner I could actually master - without having to deal with a conventional FMS. That, Ive always thought, was a big ask.  Thankfully this plane does not have one, and Navigation is straight forward VOR, which is a big plus for me personally. So this is a rare opportunity for me to get a decent airliner that I would want to fly. The F28 is complex enough to be challenging, but not so complex that I would become disenchanted.

Im sure there are competent GA pilots out there who feel the same and who would want to give this a go.  

Good luck - I think its going to be a hit. 

I can't wait to jump in and start learning - been waiting a long time for this.

Going to be amazing.

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

46 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I'll have you know its Geordie. Speaking from experience (I am one!) haha. Whay aye man. 

Apologies for my early morning spelling! My first flight in the F28 will be to EGNT and I expect the phrases I will be using will not be Geordie but more likely, Anglo Saxon!😂

Edited by jarmstro

1 hour ago, peevee66 said:

Personally I used to fly jets - 20 years ago around the time of MS "Century of Flight" but got fed up having to use the clunky FMS systems from Fallout.

Instant Pip-boy images popped in my head reading that...thanks🤣

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

It's late. Oh well, I'm off to the pub.