Sign in to follow this  
fabristunt

PMDG 747-400V3 Preview video by Kyle

Thanks Kyle, glad you decided to upload the video anyway  :wink:  Much appreciated!

And please remember...yes, there are a couple of - let's just call them "outspoken" people who sometimes can really get on your (and our) nerves. But at the end of the day these are just a few (10+) in comparison to the - I don't know - 10.000+ silent majority who are just patiently waiting for the finished product and let PMDG do their job - but in the meantime are just really enjoying the beta images and video's  :smile:

Robin Heinis                                                                                                                    SIM Pilot 
FSX-SE DX10 Preview mode with Steve's DX10 Fixer..PMDG MD-11..NGX..777..747 v3.."PMDG made EZ" (EZdok / ChasePlane profile package I made for all PMDG airliners, see AVSIM library)
Addons: ORBX..REX 4..REX SF..AS16/ASCA..EZCA..FS Global Ultimate NG..FlyTampa..FSFX..FS Passengers X..FS Real Time..FS2Crew..GSX..Navigraph..PFPX..TOPCAT..Pro-ATC/X..UT2..
PC specs: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz..ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING..Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB..4x Samsung 850 EVO..2x WD Black in RAID 1..Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

###### it. I'm buying it even though I'm not a -4 fan.

Great job!

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Great video yes after the chaos following poor Froogle's equally great video.

Excellent promotional videos by you and Froogle.  I am still trying to figure who gets the award for best video.

Paul Gugliotta

Thanks guys. Glad you found it interesting.

If anyone uses OBS and has found a way to get around the weird mic popping that was in the video, let me know. I couldn't find much in the way of settings to get rid of it. I do need to drop the gain on the mic itself, but I don't think that was the main cause.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

thanks a lot for the video showing the plethora of options! :smile:

However, there's one option which I miss... :ph34r:

It's the option of changing the type of seats. - Honestly, from all the real-world 747 flight deck photos and videos I've seen so far, I've almost never seen the seats with those grey cushions which are modeled here. In my personal impression, the large majority of 747s is equipped with the rather beige, fur type of seats, of which I think are typical for the 747 and adding a great deal to the overall impression of the brown-beige colors and atmosphere on the 747 flight deck: http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8411747

Here's a nice side-by-side comparison of both within one flight deck: http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8382690

However, I have the feeling that 99% of 747s are equipped with those: http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8276769

Are there any plans to add those seats as an option as well? :rolleyes:

Best regards

Olli

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks guys. Glad you found it interesting.

If anyone uses OBS and has found a way to get around the weird mic popping that was in the video, let me know. I couldn't find much in the way of settings to get rid of it. I do need to drop the gain on the mic itself, but I don't think that was the main cause.

I stream. Noticed this issue only on desktop capture, my "game capture" modes work just fine. Weird. 

Aamir Thacker

Here's an old video I shot a few months back. Start around three minutes in and let me know if you hear it. I personally couldn't hear it, so if that's the case, I'll have a look at my settings and see if I notice anything different, although I'd have to know your settings in order to investigate. I'm using game capture mode, so I don't know if that makes a difference since I notice Aamir said he doesn't notice this in game capture.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.