Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So... About that video we promised you....

I really didn't want that video to end..... Congratulations PMDG!!! The bar has been raised far and above the aircraft's max service altitude for sure :(

P3D V5.4 | Windows 10 | MSI X670E Tomahawk | AMD 7800X3D | GSkill 64GB DDR5 6000 | EVGA GeForce GTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING | ASUS PG348Q 34" Ultrawide | Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo | EKWB 360 AIO | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G6

What a cool vid, not only for the demonstration of the VC's great visuals, but also for the systems explanations. I better go now or I'll start begging for release, haha

:Applause:Truly a masterpiece folks. The HD video is nice but interacting with it on my screen is what I'm waiting for. Looking forward to that day soon approaching.

I hadn't really considered getting the AoA training vids until I saw these two videos. It's clear that the gentleman narrating really knows his stuff. As for the plane, I dont think words can really describe this thing, you guys really should be proud of yourselves for, yet again, changing FS as we know it. I tried doing a flight in the MD-11 last week and I didn't even finish it as I'm already spoiled by the NGX and I haven't even touched it yet.

Noah Bryant

My real world flying makes me angry so I check out what PMDG is doing.......I see things like this.....it makes me HAPPY!!!!!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Wow :(. It looks as if I should be able to use this airplane for sure to help when I get my 737 Type! Incredible work PMDG and AOA!

That was a whole hour? That went fast.What is there to say? There's a lot of other addon developers out there shaking their heads right now.

Beyond beautiful. It has never been so obvious that PMDG has a radical passion for flight simulation and giving their customers an experience that equals reality to the max. I love the MD11 and the J41 and I will continue flying them since they are so different than Boeing, but this NGX is so far beyond what anyone could ever imagine could be on our humble home computer.Thank you PMDG, for all your passion and hard work.:( Bob

After viewing both the external and cockpit videos, it seems like the PMDG 737NGX is a real, living and breathing 737. Astounding quality.Applause.gif

I must admit, it is really awesome.But I noticed one thing immediately, the flaplever when putting in a detend is way to silent.This is really a noisy action, you hear a loud clack.But anyway a masterpiece you have put together.Rgrds Sven

I must admit, it is really awesome.But I noticed one thing immediately, the flaplever when putting in a detend is way to silent.This is really a noisy action, you hear a loud clack.But anyway a masterpiece you have put together.Rgrds Sven
The flap lever sounds were recorded in the real aircraft with professional microphones... don't know what else to tell you. I do not remember them having a loud "clack".

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I dont really swear in real life, but i couldnt help a couple of times when i saw things like the refelction in the ND's. Awesome job guys truly is.

Hey Sven I noticed that all the sounds in the cockpit seem a little quiet. I think the narrator just turned the cockpit volume down so it would be easier to hear him in the video. I had to turn my master volume up higher than normal to really hear some of the small switch noises. If you go watch some of the PMDG preview videos you'll notice that all the sounds including all the fans buzzing and stuff are much louder. I think we're going to love it !!!Hiram Hunt

Absolutely STUNNING.Thank you much PMDG and AOA for the out standing work from both of you (every one is a master in his field).Looking foreword to release date and to hear something about B777 work progress (hopefully).

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.