Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

So... About that video we promised you....

MINDBLOWING!
.. correction: "MINDBLASTING" (Russell Peters)Big%20Grin.gif. A fantastic plane nonetheless, looks absolutely stunning, especially the DU reflections and the overhead panel. Eagerly waiting for the release! Nik Narayanan OOMS

I have to say the VC looks like nothing seen before...way beyond anything, shows it of far more than any SS did. The JS41 was amazing but this is a new level.Truly Stunning PMDG.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This morning, as I walked to the shop to get my newspaper I passed a guy who had been working hard for the last couple of days erecting a fence for a neighbour. It involves re-building a crumbling wall that was at the foot of the fence and he really is doing a very good job, so I told him and he thanked me. But I believe in doing that. Good work should be encouraged.Then I got home, fired up my PC, came here and saw this video. I am TOTALLY lost for words - well, words that are adequate, anyway. All the accolades that I could think of have already been posted.To all the PMDG team, you have utterly excelled yourselves. What you have done here is unbelievable and incredible. After seeing the outside view video yesterday I was telling my son that it looked like the real thing and he said jokingly, "you realise it's just a stream of electrons?" To which I replied "yes, but it's how they've been organised!"Thank you Robert and the team. Please don't rush to release it until you're happy and please don't endanger your health by losing sleep, missing meals, etc. We can wait - it's going to be well worthwhile.Kind regardsIain Smith

1 hour 7... these are the sort of videos I like! nice going PMDG and AOA. The whole thing is just stunning but what takes me back the most is HGS, the depth, the collimation... blown away. I hope it will be finalized soon!

Incredible :( Thankyou PMDG for creating this amazing addon for all of us, and thankyou Nick for the stunning videos.Can't wait until the big day! It'll be good to get my life back soon - refreshing this forum for updates is now taking up way too much of my time! Sad, but true.

As someone who is extremely excited about the sound set, it was a little disappointing to ear that annoying windows explorer 'click' sound going off in the background every few seconds. Other than that, a fantastic video!

Louis Vallance | P3D v4.5 (no shaders) | i9-9900K | 32GB | RTX 2080

That's a side effect of using EZCA for your middle mouse button to pan around. You can mute the EZCA process in your Windows Sound mixer (in the taskbar). All the annoying sounds produced my EZCA will be gone!biggrin.gifI use it myself...

Henk de Vries

There is an option within EZCA itself to turn off the mouse click sound.

Cheers, Andy.

Hey PMDG,I haven't watched the video yet. Can't exactly do that at work. ;)But I just wanted to say great job with this. What I like about you all is that the issue of quality is the highest priority for this company. Keep up the good work and keep working hard. I'm sure as you all know; it sure feel great finishing up a project of this capacity.

It's pretty neat watching an internal video. Nick does a good job highlighting the various components/features, especially since I'm assuming as an internal video it wasn't scripted?